originalfunkbrother

WITHDRAWN Fender Victor Bailey acoustic bass £400
£600

Fender Victor Bailey 5. Serial number 100202651. Probably the least used bass I have ever owned. I have gigged with it a couple of times but I no longer use it anymore. It comes with a flight case, guitar strap and hole cover.

I would prefer collection from SE London but I will post at buyers expense. Price negotiable.

fullsizeoutput_12b5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_12b7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_12b8.jpeg

IMG_7516.JPG

IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7518.JPG

IMG_7520.JPG

IMG_7521.JPG

IMG_7522.JPG

Edited by originalfunkbrother
Price drop

On 5/9/2018 at 09:59, White Cloud said:

That is a beautiful thing.

I agree - very nice indeed :)

On 01/07/2018 at 01:09, bigsmokebass said:

What a bass for a hell of a guy. Someone's going to love this 😉🤘🏻

Cheers.

Edited by originalfunkbrother
Price drop

There's a 4 string model going used, online more expensive than this 5 string. Someone jump on this bargain now 😉👌🏻

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dave84
      I finally found the acoustic bass of my dreams and I couldn't resist trying with a song that I think is very suitable for an acoustic bass ... enjoy!

• By EdLib-3
      DR Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Guitar strings with a round core, handmade in the USA.   Long scale 4 string set / string gauges 45-65-85-105     New and unopened; these are the best sounding and longest lasting Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass strings I've ever played and very difficult to get in the UK - totally worth the money! Price includes cost of signed for post (posted in the UK only). Payment by bank transfer or PayPal Gift would be good.   Here is my feedback from previous Basschat dealings for assurance of an honest transaction:   https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/306417-feedback-for-edlib-3/
    • By 1966powers
      I sell this beautiful Eminence Upright Acoustic Bass.
      The finish of this instrument is totally different from the others as it has a french polish.
      Sound very similar to amplified double bass. It has a Realist pickup installed.
      Foldable stand. 
       Padded soft bag (20mm foam) with handles and back straps.
      I give a Krivo magnetic pick up.

Specs: 
      Length: 1,60 m ( 62,99 in) Without endpin. 
      Weight: 6 kg. (13,22 lb) Incl. gigbag
      Neck: Maple.      Fingerboard: Ebony. 
      Top: Laminate Spruce.     Back: Laminated Flamed Maple.
      Ribs: Laminated Flamed Maple. 7,6 cm. (2,99 in)
      Scale: 105 cm. (41,33 in)
      Body Size: 26 x 82 cm. ( 10,23 x 32,28 in)
      Bassbar and Soundpost: Spruce.
      Bridge: Maple adjustable.
      Tailpiece: Solid Brass.
      Removable Wooden Waist Extension. 
      Anti-rotational endpin, the Steady-Foot.

• By Boochooz
      Breedlove Studio in mint condition. - Price drop - £500 inc UK delivery.
      Happy to post overseas at buyers expense.
      Studio Bass Specifications:
      Body Type-Jumbo
      Neck Wood-Nato
      Solid Wood Top-Solid Sitka spruce
      Back/Sides-Sapele laminate
      Finish/Color-Gloss
      Fretboard-Rosewood
      Frets-23
      Nut Width-1-11/16"
      Tuners Hardware-Bass, chrome
      Lower Bout Width-17"
      Waist Width-9 5/8"
      Upper Bout Width-11 3/8"
      Body Length-22"
      Body Depth-4"
      String Gauge-D'Addario EXPPBB170
      Pickup-LR-TCV
      Bridge-Pinless original
      Binding-Ivory
      Inlay-Offset dots
      Case-Deluxe foamshell
      Anazing acoustic. Barely played due to injury.
      Any questions, please ask.
      Also interested in trades for a short scale electric.
      Thanks.

• By Bassdep
      Are you a decent bass guitarist ? 
      Have you had a double bass propped up in the corner for years ? 
      Have you tried it a few times, hurt your hand....then put it back ? 
      Yes thought so, that was me about 30 years ago.
      I'm a graduate of Leeds College of Music, back in the eighties, and have spent the last 30 odd years working as a professional bass player. It took me a while to come to terms with playing the double bass from the perspective of a bass guitarist....but I did.
      My CV is fairly extensive, including some of the worlds most divers venues and festivals (literally from the Hollywood Bowl, down to the local Pub). I am usually a busy player, working for many theatres, studios gigs from Dame Shirley Bassey to Bjork, and most things in-between. During lockdown, I've still managed a few on-line sessions for Trinity/Guildhall tutor books and a couple of big band sessions.
      I am exploring on-line teaching, we have a purpose built studio, my wife uses it teach Saxophone, so I'm learning her "tricks of the trade" re working remotely, and actually, whilst not as good as face-to-face, it certainly works.
      As a minimum you'll need a decent smart-phone/tablet/laptop and decent headphones....and a decent internet connection. The experience is better with a decent USB mic or some way of D.I. ing into your computer or device, and a wired connection but I'm more than happy to advise on this. 
      I'll  upload some sound files later, so you can hear me play, see if you like what you hear. Due to the amount of variables involved, I'm more than happy to an initial meeting/lesson/tech session for free, just to see if both get on, and the system works.
      After that I would charge my usual teaching rate £30/h or £15/30 mins.....I'm completely flexible, and no requirement for regular or weekly lessons etc....just PAYG !
      Happy to chat at any time. Lessons in English, any time zone catered for !
      Thank you,
      Russell Swift
      My website is.      
      www.russellswift.com