Why become a member? ×

Any Aria experts out there?

Golats

I picked this Aria Pro II up yesterday for £25. Does anybody know which model it is or how to get the manufacture date from the serial number? I've been doing the usual Google searches but it's only adding to the confusion.

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

8 minutes ago, dudewheresmybass said:

£25?

bargain of the year right there! 

Very jealous- been looking for one of those for years!!!

I know, couldn't believe it myself - just popped up on Gumtree and I got in first. Do you know what the model is?

20 minutes ago, bartelby said:

No doubt Bassassin will be along to correct me.

:P

Had a tiny bit of GAS for an IGB for a while - I'll take 5 at £25 a pop - cheers!

Can't shed a great deal of light on this - my Aria Awareness is peripheral to my MIJ fixation & this one, as it says, is Korean. MIJ IGBs are like hen's teeth.

BUT - as far as I know, the S prefix should indicate Samick as the manufacturer - and a quick Goog suggests that this is probably from May 1996:

http://samick.wikia.com/wiki/Serial_Numbers

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bassassin said:

:P

Had a tiny bit of GAS for an IGB for a while - I'll take 5 at £25 a pop - cheers!

Can't shed a great deal of light on this - my Aria Awareness is peripheral to my MIJ fixation & this one, as it says, is Korean. MIJ IGBs are like hen's teeth.

BUT - as far as I know, the S prefix should indicate Samick as the manufacturer - and a quick Goog suggests that this is probably from May 1996:

http://samick.wikia.com/wiki/Serial_Numbers

Hope this helps. :)

It does indeed, thanks Bassassin. It's in good nick for a 22 year old! I'm very happy I've actually got a bargain; I usually JUST miss out on them.