Why become a member? ×

FS Shuker Fretless £300 SOLD

benbastin

Up for sale is this Shuker Fretless. Its one of his older basses. But still in great condition. Nice Birdseye Neck, i think it looks like wenge body, but not sure. Wood pickup cover. The only non original part is the bridge which was changed before i got it. The preamp is interesting, its a series of mid's, this is what Mr Shuker told me about it "a dual mid circuit, if thats the case there should be two mid boost / cut controls and two mid freq controls."

Great bass, but built myself a fret less p, and need to get some space back here.
Got it for a song, so im just looking to get what i paid, but go ahead make me an offer :)

Im based in North London, so if any one wants to come try it out, i do good coffee:) Will include a set of d'dadarrio rounds and a set of flats, but dont know what brand they are. and if picking up can include a tribal planet case, the hard/soft one. But will probably cost a bit to ship it in that case. But if you want, we can work something out.

Sorry for the bad pictures, i'll put some better ones up tomorrow, but for now, to have an idea.

So thats it, a Fretless Shuker £300 shipped in the UK

Thanks

Ben

[email protected] if you prefer to contact me directly.

Edited by benbastin

[quote name='Annoying Twit' post='330248' date='Nov 16 2008, 07:53 PM']F. me. A Shuker for a price I could justify spending on a bass. Not that I'm buying now, but my eyebrows did raise when I saw the price.[/quote]

Bog orf, I got 1st dibs..... :)

I'm hoping its what I'm after..... Just waiting on a reply......

You'll be fine. The Burpster is only interested because he hasn't spotted [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Paul-Reed-Smith-Fretless-Bass-ca-1980s_W0QQitemZ200271124307QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200271124307&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"][b]THIS[/b][/url] yet.

Boys boys..... :) all fair comments!

The PRS fretless (which incedently I had seen already.... :huh: ) is a Bass 4 not an EBIV which is my toy of preferance.... so thats not on my agenda you cheeky boy.... ! :huh:

As for having 1st dibs for after I've owned it, pimped it and played it a bit.... I may hold you to that, altough we'll have to see how I get on with fretless to assess its longevity...... (unless of course you know of an EBiV fretless up for grabs...?)

besides I'm not as bad some (on here) for chopping and changing...... am I ? :huh: