Why become a member? ×

Great service from Hercules

T-Bay

I have a Hercules stand I bought a while back, the handle/ adjuster has gone sticky over the last few months which makes it a pain to use. I contacted Hercules in the hope they could supply the part. After sending a couple of pics they very kindly replaced it FOC for me. Always nice to get good service :-)

[quote name='scrumpymike' timestamp='1499616969' post='3332516']
They've done the same for me and a few other Basschat members. Top marks!
[/quote]
So it sounds like it's a common problem then. They could not have been more helpful, they only asked for a pic and where I got it and then were happy to replace. It arrived next day too.

They know there were problems with certain models - same happened with me - sent me a new one and I kept the original one, swapped the sticky part for a nut and bolt - hey presto, worked fine - in effect had a free stand.

Good to see some companies care about customer service.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1499630042' post='3332626']
They know there were problems with certain models - same happened with me - sent me a new one and I kept the original one, swapped the sticky part for a nut and bolt - hey presto, worked fine - in effect had a free stand.

Good to see some companies care about customer service.
[/quote]
+1 - if they are happy to spare no expense when fixing quality issues you have to assume that they don't have many. I was happy to buy 2 more of their stands afterwards.

This is reassuring to hear as I love Hercules stands and buy them pretty much exclusively, whether it's instrument stands, mic stands etc.

They're solidly built and now I know they'll be easy to deal with should something go wrong. Cheers for the heads up folks.

• 5 months later...
On 7/9/2017 at 11:27, bazzbass said:

good to know as I have two of their tiny folding stands, rugged as heck :)

I'll add them to Hipshot as givers of great customer service

I have had 2 in the trunk of my car for 6 years. They're great , especially for odd shaped basses like my Thunderbird. But my Gibson ES-335 and Gold Top Les Paul bass feel very safe in the Hercules stand.

The tripod nobs have always been tight and a pain , but it really doesn't bother me.

Blue

Edited by Bluewine