Why become a member? ×

weird but far from wonderful

Love the description.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"][color=#000000]For Auction a unique hand made guitar, made out of a variety of pieces of wood.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#000000]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"]The guitar was built by a gentleman called W Hunt in 2003 and is numbered 38. He made a number of guitars each of which is completely different and a one off. I believe he passed away a few years ago.[/size][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"]The guitar can be played, although it is probably better as a piece of wall ornamentation/sculpture.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The guitar can be played, although it is probably better as a piece of [s]wall ornamentation/sculpture[/s][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]firewood.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fixed for you.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Osiris' timestamp='1495797809' post='3306681']
Anyone else think it looks like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy? Or is it just me?
[/quote]

I knew there was something familiar about it!