Why become a member? ×

Sold - Squier VM P5
£220

Vinny

The second of two fivers I have up, (when one sells I'll keep the other)

There's been quite a bit of Squier VM P5 (Precision V?) forum traffic lately, so the search thingy will tell you much more than I can.

I've done a handful of gigs with this one, and apart from 'I like it' what's there to say about a P bass with flats on? It thumps with fingers, it growls with a pick, it just IS.

Burst, fakey Tort and a shiny Maple board. (noice!)

Price includes UK postage.

Edited by Vinny

Mine is the same. Just to note if you are thinking of dropping one of Kiogon's harnesses in then I would recommend going with the mini pots as the large ones one are very tight indeed on one side.

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1492058842' post='3277507']
Oh no, if she'll so easily drop her pickguard for a stranger I'm not sure I want her anymore. Lol
[/quote]

And after a lengthy discussion about posting naked selfies on the internet, too!

These basses are incredible. I've been using one (with a Nordstrand pickup) on tour for the last 5 months and it's been great! It's played outside in the snow in -17C and inside in places so hot and cramped that sweat is literally dripping from the ceiling, and it's never let me down. It plays really nicely, and with the new pickup it really sounds the business! (And that's coming from someone with a Sadowsky and a couple of custom Shukers too).

I cannot recommend these basses highly enough!

Edited by Higgie