Why become a member? ×

Sold - Barefaced Super 12 with Roqsolid cover
£425

Mace

SOLD

Barefaced Super Twelve cab (non tweeter version)

As you probably know, it's a crazy loud and super lightweight cab, certainly a one handed carry from the car/van. Check out the specs on the Barefaced website if you haven't already!

I've been using a Genz Benz Streamliner through it and have been very happy with it for a few years now but now is time to look to move her on... sadly she's surplus to requirements now as I've gone back to a heavyweight 8x10 cab as it better fits the context it's used in (www.pitythefoo.com)

The cab has been well loved but is in a used condition and has one foot missing - I've filled the hole but never got round to adding a new foot as I use a gardening kneeling pad to level it up when playing which works great (this can be included FOC and also serves as a bit of added padding to the front of the cab when packed up on it's roqsolid cover which is also in a used condition). Price reflects the condition.

I'll get photos up asap as these will tell a better story than words alone

I'm not looking to post sorry due to it's size but if you're not too far away I'm happy to discuss meeting if you cover some of my diesel costs, cash payment please.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers

Edited by Mace

[quote name='Handwired' timestamp='1490080710' post='3261922']
How hard can it be to put it in a box and wait for a Courier to pick it up?
[/quote]

It's his decision. Maybe he's had bad experiences with couriers in the past? At that price it's worth driving a fair way to pick it up anyway.. Some photos might help though..

[quote name='markstuk' timestamp='1490081893' post='3261933']

It's his decision. Maybe he's had bad experiences with couriers in the past? At that price it's worth driving a fair way to pick it up anyway.. Some photos might help though..
[/quote]

Link to photos in post #11 :-)

Edited by casapete

[/quote]

With respect, it is a faff for me and would add alot to the cost too as I'd have to source and buy a decent enough and correctly sized box with adequate foam protection for the cab to ensure it's safe passage. It's a robust cab but for me not robust enough to survive being slung around a postage depot. Perhaps I'm erring on the side of caution, is priced to sell to encourage people to travel if they're further afield and I've stated that I'm happy to make some effort towards meeting a buyer.

You can't please everyone, life goes on

[/quote]
Until you've waited in all day for a courier who doesn't doesn't turn up.....been there, done it, won't do it again.

Couriering though is essential for many folks, myself due to location, others possibly due to not driving, distances etc, couriers can be here and there, have had a few bad situations, but more good ones, and of course it's the sellers prerogative, but don't dismiss out of hand due to an odd bad experience, for reference, whenever i buy new gear I always keep the boxes just in case of future re-sale, GLWTS by the way, would've been contacting you myself if couriering was an option