Why become a member? ×

I am in so much trouble

stef030

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1483226313' post='3205584']
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope. I'm one of the lucky ones that has escaped marriage. Living happily with 13 basses.
[/quote]

I have about 15 basses and 13 motorbikes and just the one wife. Admittedly she is number 3, but she's put up with me for 12 years now.

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1483227513' post='3205594']

I have about 15 basses and 13 motorbikes and just the one wife. Admittedly she is number 3, but she's put up with me for 12 years now.
[/quote]

Crikey, now that is ballsy! Where do you keep the other two hidden?

Edited by SICbass

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1483259504' post='3205649']
If you've a spare room with enough space to sleep in you don't have enough gear :)
[/quote]
tee hee will try and tell her that,
given that now I have done something to the television in the lounge and it has stopped working,
I have just informed her and she has hit the roof,
I suggestedthat she can watch tv in the den has made a bad situation worse,must go now and hide
for a while,at least till the kids come round

For 2 weeks now my wife has been asking me when I'm going to buy the Sadowsky Will Lee 5 I tried before Christmas.

I told her I didn't think I could as I only bought a Mike Lull M5V Jazz a month ago.

Apparently, she doesn't think that is a good enough reason not to buy the Sadowsky!!

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1483262247' post='3205657']
My wife doesn't care if I buy a new bass, to the point that if I say I am selling one shes always asks 'Are you sure? You know you will regret it'.
[/quote]

This can only mean one thing. The plans for your bumping-off are all in place and she now feels released from all need to care what happens to you. Either that or she's just really nice.
Well, what do you think? 😉

Edited by SICbass

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1483217167' post='3205540']
Maybe time to start taking a regular inventory of her shoe collection :D
[/quote]

Have you not heard the female quote..."I love my new shoes, they are so much better than the ones I bought yesterday"

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1483262247' post='3205657']
My wife doesn't care if I buy a new bass, to the point that if I say I am selling one shes always asks 'Are you sure? You know you will regret it'.
[/quote]

Paul S doesn't make wives, but if he did they would be the best wives in the world. :hi:

[quote name='SICbass' timestamp='1483271134' post='3205734']
This can only mean one thing. The plans for your bumping-off are all in place and she now feels released from all need to care what happens to you. Either that or she's just really nice.
Well, what do you think?
[/quote]

:)

I think she is just really nice. Lucky me for the last 32 years!