Why become a member? ×

OH MY ACTUAL GOD WATCH THIS....:o

marcus bell

[quote name='marcus bell' post='302690' date='Oct 9 2008, 12:55 AM']who think this is amazing???

look at his other videos too

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

note to self: must learn marcus miller's teen town again lol
another note to self: attempt solo this time

MB[/quote]

need to post a link mate lol

[quote name='marcus bell' post='302694' date='Oct 8 2008, 11:59 PM']Oh s*it lol

im well tired you see but cant get to sleep

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4jnGzciz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4jnGzciz4[/url]

check it out omg its amazing

sorry about that peeps![/quote]

Thats Marlowe DK if Im not mistaken? yes he's very good I enjoy all his videos.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassbloke' post='303513' date='Oct 10 2008, 07:11 AM']I waslooking at your avatar picture and was wondering if any other forum members practised bare-chested?[/quote]

< Me.

I think its weird that people wear clothes in their own homes. Why get them dirty? I only dress to go out. As soon as I get in I strip again.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='309573' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:15 PM']< Me.

I think its weird that people wear clothes in their own homes. Why get them dirty? I only dress to go out. As soon as I get in I strip again.[/quote]

You are my housemate AICMFP.

Well, partly at least, he wears PJ's pretty much 99% of the time when he's at home, only getting dressed to face the world.

[quote name='Buzz' post='309577' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:31 PM']only getting dressed to face the world.[/quote]

Is that weird??

Why would you get dressed?

I haven't left me flat today hence I haven't even put a pair of pants on! If people come round, I'd put some boxers on, but thats it.

Yes, I am naked as I type this.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='309582' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:44 PM']Is that weird??

I haven't left me flat today hence I haven't even put a pair of pants on! If people come round, I'd put some boxers on, but thats it.

Yes, I am naked as I type this.[/quote]
So you have the same theory as me,less clothes,less washing,more nudity,more fun...

Its great when JW's call innit.....Its my house,I can strip if I want...Its why I wear a Kilt,it f***s peoples head up,plus its comfy warm,and generally better for my sperm count than ruddy jeans (I hate driving in Jeans...nads clinging to your thighs..ugh!

Edited by ARGH

[quote name='ARGH' post='309606' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:18 AM']So you have the same theory as me,less clothes,less washing,more nudity,more fun...

Its great when JW's call innit.....Its my house,I can strip if I want...Its why I wear a Kilt,it f***s peoples head up,plus its comfy warm,and generally better for my sperm count than ruddy jeans (I hate driving in Jeans...nads clinging to your thighs..ugh![/quote]

I've often thought it would be a good idea to put a miniture dog collar around my nads and old chap to stop the whole thigh sticking thing.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='309582' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:44 PM']Is that weird??

I haven't left me flat today hence I haven't even put a pair of pants on! If people come round, I'd put some boxers on, but thats it.[/quote]

It's just learned social behaviour really isn't it? Depends on how you're brought up of course, but it's social conditioning, in my case I get dressed because I've always got dressed after getting up, don't think I've ever spent the day just in my boxers because I wasn't planning on doing anything even when ill, ergo, I don't feel as if I've [i]got up[/i] until I've got dressed.
There's probably other issues if you really analysed it, such as equating being naked or in a state of undress (or part) to a feeling on vunerability, and putting clothes on is an armour of sorts, it's also probably attributed to the social stigma of being nude and how it's "naughty" or "wrong" outside of a few situations.

But just like my flatemate always wears pj's, and you're naked, if you feel the most comfortable doing that, it's what you do at home.

Edit: Yes, betty swollocks when driving is a pain, baggy shorts and loose boxers are great.

Edited by Buzz

I found my confidence jumped hugely when I started runniong around naked and drunk, then naked and sober. That thing where if you are nervous 'imagine everyone is in their underwear' thing doesn't work, I realised everyone else is much more nervous when I'm naked. When the going gets tough, the tough get naked.