Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Maruszczyk Jake custom SOLD PENDING
£650

Sibob

Hi all,

I'm really not sure about this, as I love the bass, however something has become available that I'm quite keen on, and unfortunately I have a strict (self imposed) one-in-one-out policy in place at the moment.
So, for your consideration, and reserving the right to pull it any time, here is my custom Maruszczyk Jake:

- Chambered Alder body (simply for weight saving)
- Shoreline Gold with matching headstock (just 'M' logo)
- Hipshop 1/2" Ultralite tuners
- Maruszczyk bridge
- 19mm spacing at bridge
- 33" scale
- Rosewood fingerboard (nice and dark)
- Maple neck.
- Haussel Precision and JJ (humbucker) pickups
- Vol/Vol/Tone (passive)
- Maruszczyk padded gigbag

This bass is completely [b]mint [/b]condition, was built for me and weighs [b]7.3lbs[/b]
The price is probably marginally higher than a few other 2nd hand Jakes doing the rounds, however there are some costed extras here, the tuners, the chambering and the metallic finish.

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/1z31d8g.jpg[/IMG]

As mentioned, I reserve the right to change my mind.....I may just try and buy the bass I'm looking at, then choose whether to sell this.

No trades

Cheers
Si

It looks beautiful here, but I don't think that sofa shot quite does the paint justice... it looks even better in the flesh. I was lucky enough to have a little noodle on this at the Herts Bass and it's a beautiful thing to play... to the extent that I've now got one on order. It's a bloody bargain at that price!

• 3 weeks later...