Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1215 Series 6 200w Combo Amp - Sold Pending.
£300

bagsieblue

A legendary Series 6 1215 [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trace bass combo rated at a very loud 200w. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]15-inch speaker, original black 'pimple' covering is in really great condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Probably too heavy to ship so [s]£300 [/s]- £250 Collected[/font][/color]

Edited by bagsieblue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just a mention of Trace Elliot watts, they're at least twice as loud as normal ones, I've a got a 200 watt head just like this and it's louder than my 500 watt Fender Rumble, in fact I just use my rumble as an extension cab with my T E head most of the time

• 4 weeks later...

Picked one of these up myself recently and used it at rehearsal for the first time last night. Great tight sound from the 15" speaker and typically for an old Trace, bags and bags of power to spare. You'd have to be playing a pretty huge room without a pa for this not to provide ample volume.

I usually play through a Trace 250 SMX head into a Barefaced Super 12, but this really did sound magnificent.

Highly recommended 😎