Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='380763' date='Jan 14 2009, 10:23 PM']Thinking of things not string related.

Its been a very long time since I played bass.....Ive lost the funk apparently.[/quote]

Sell me your Bassman 135 for mates rates then!!! (bout £100 should do it) ;)

[quote name='umcoo' post='381052' date='Jan 15 2009, 10:16 AM']Sell me your Bassman 135 for mates rates then!!! (bout £100 should do it) ;)[/quote]

Politely......Feck off!

Might be getting something new soon coincidentally, but a friend already has dibs on the Bassman for a loan period.

I liked your earlier posted board. EHX bass synth is something ive looked into recently.

Gah! The prices on them have really shot up it seems lately. Oh well, worth a shot eh!

I'm thinking of letting the synth go actually, PM me if you're interested, but it's not for defo yet. That's enough clogging up of the pedalboard thread anyways!

Carry on gentlemen!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='381121' date='Jan 15 2009, 11:55 AM']You could have a delay there instead of the TB loop? I only asked about it as I was wondering what it was doing with two empty jacks.[/quote]

it was there so i could keep options open.
delay os the most used insert there, but i have dabbled with other drive units there, a whammy etc., etc.,
i felt it was the best and easiest option without having to take the board apart any time i fancied trying something different.
Since it is TB, when the pedal isn't on, the signal goes straight to the Hartke

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='383651' date='Jan 17 2009, 11:47 PM']the DOD is a meatbox - a subharmonic generator at two fixed frequencies. it's great for adding thickness to a DI only gig.
yes, i still have the fuzzsaw - it gets used in all kinds of interesting situations, although not in a permanent place![/quote]

Always on the look out for more Beef! Please let me know if you ever decide to sell it!

Just finished this and put a couple of pedals on it:

[attachment=18936:15.JPG] [attachment=18937:16.JPG]
[attachment=18938:17.JPG] [attachment=18939:18.JPG]

The board isn’t finished and I’ll be adding a compressor, a phaser, and at some point a good tuner, but that’s only when I commit to this as an alternative to the Line 6 Pod XT Live that I’ve been using for 3 years and has been so reliable and handy for me.

[attachment=18940:19.jpg]

Build diary here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38784&pid=385975&st=0&#entry385975"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry385975[/url]

[quote name='redzombie' post='371174' date='Jan 5 2009, 05:48 PM']Nice, how does the Reflector sound on bass? Me mate's selling his for £30, been meaning to get around to trying it out.[/quote]

hey only just seen this post.

i'm not sure as i'm yet to try it with bass. at the moment i've taken off the blackstar, reflector and mxr gate as i don't need them with my current guitar head.

I don't have a proper board just yet but here is my collection of pedals:

i am thinking of running

Cream Pie>Tone Hammer>Analogue Filter(442 red)>Cream Pie>Hellbaby>Rehoused Bluebeard Fuzz.

also i have a delay on the way which will be going somewhere in the chain not 100% sure just yet, also i have a comp on the way from the US and that will go at the end of my signal.