Why become a member? ×

I just dont see the point

JJW

[color=#0055BB]http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575167086&toolid=10001&campid=5337854850&customid=&icep_item=172280859807&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg[/color]

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1469223362' post='3096872']
Charge extra for lots of extra work that's hard to see even in the photo... from 20 feet away it'll just be an ugly red splodge.
[/quote]

I was going to defend this guitar, saying for the right band and the right image...then I saw your post and had another look, and yes, although the idea might be fun in the right setting but the build (for a maker like ESP, and for the price) is hugely disappointing. The attempt to finish the tail as an inlay, to my eyes, is a complete failure.

I guess fitting a neck pickup was not possible due to it blocking the guitar's breasts. If they'd made her lean back a bit for them to flop under her armpits, or squish them together with a wonderbra, there would have been space, thus increasing the guitar's versatility and tone?