Why become a member? ×

Southpaw Spotted

sblueplanet

2 hours ago, Piers_Williamson said:

Any clues (if you are not on Facebook)?

CIJ PB70 reissue in white with black plate. 

I had one of these. Sold it to buy a jazz. Sold the jazz. I want my old one back for my current band!

It's on at a fair price too. Everyone seems to want a grand for MIJ basses but £750-£800 seems a lot more realistic to me.

Edited by uk_lefty
  • Like 1

Epiphone Jack Casady L/h on offer at Guitar Guitar for £499 (in stock) . Sorry @uk_lefty.

Also G&L L2000 tribute L/h on offer for £399 (just bought one). If I'd spotted the Epi I would have bought that instead.

Guitar Guitar must be well overstocked or something, there are 12 pages of reduced stuff on offer including high end stuff like Strandberg Guitars and nice Japanese fenders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, JottoSW1 said:

Epiphone Jack Casady L/h on offer at Guitar Guitar for £499 (in stock) . Sorry @uk_lefty.

Also G&L L2000 tribute L/h on offer for £399 (just bought one). If I'd spotted the Epi I would have bought that instead.

Guitar Guitar must be well overstocked or something, there are 12 pages of reduced stuff on offer including high end stuff like Strandberg Guitars and nice Japanese fenders.

That's a cracking deal on those basses. Wish I'd paid that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bacchus jazz bass in the UK on Reverb. I don't know much about these but I suspect that's a good price? Obviously no connection to the seller, etc.

Bacchus Global Series WL-434 NAHO/M-Lefty (Blue/Oil) https://reverb.com/item/62655776-bacchus-global-series-wl-434-naho-m-lefty-blue-oil?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=62655776

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mario_buoninfante said:

on there there's also a nice Stingray 5 year 2000 in London. Need to scroll down a bit to find it ;)

Screenshot_2022-11-29_11-01-43.thumb.png.2b6071c343ac6ee962a78a7556ae8f8b.png

Listed in March. Unlikely to still be available, the seller probably just never informed Arni that it has sold. Unless it's you and you happen to know more about it 😉

5 hours ago, LeftyJ said:

Listed in March. Unlikely to still be available, the seller probably just never informed Arni that it has sold. Unless it's you and you happen to know more about it 😉

ahahh it's not me for sure!

but if anybody's interested easier to just send an email. otherwise it's just a bit of a guess I suppose. I have been checking shops like The Bass Gallery in London and there are some lefties there that have been listed for 1+ year.

Edited by mario_buoninfante

12 hours ago, mario_buoninfante said:

wow. well, that is a huge gap in price!

personally I'm not interested in this, but maybe at 380£ I'd have thought about it :P

£380 was a giveaway!! I do like an MIJ Fender but almost £1000 is too much in my opinion.... £700-£800 much more realistic, depending on the model.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2022 at 10:46, rasher80 said:

I'm kicking myself now. Should really have bought it for that price 

Yeah I was selling that bass 

I got it for a good price thought I'd put it on here for a good price but didn't really get anyone interested

So I traded it for a fretless Presision

They gave me £625 so was very happy 😁 the fretless is amazing 👌

Fender-PB-62-FL-Left-Handed-3TSB-4.thumb.jpg.efc6def761c19cb463a9e86a1a426a8f.jpg

Edited by Bonin-in-the boneyard
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Bonin-in-the boneyard said:

Yeah I was selling that bass 

I got it for a good price thought I'd put it on here for a good price but didn't really get anyone interested

So I traded it for a fretless Presision

They gave me £625 so was very happy 😁 the fretless is amazing 👌

Fender-PB-62-FL-Left-Handed-3TSB-4.thumb.jpg.efc6def761c19cb463a9e86a1a426a8f.jpg

Ha! I spotted that one and thought it was very interesting! Is it factory fretless or modified?