Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Jule Monique and Demeter Minnie 800D
£1600

[u][b]Jule Monique Dove Cage Pre Amp and Demeter Minnie 800D Power Amp[/b][/u]

The best thing since sliced bread, a fantastic sounding set-up that ticks all the boxes. I'm letting this go because I'm very happy with my Marshall Super Bass and Burman for holidays. If I want lightweight I may go for something much more ordinary than the Jule.

It comes with a very sexyfull carry bag which is the only one I've seen (as I recall Vic in Bass Gear had not seen one either!). Just been checked over by [url="http://www.fixguitaramps.co.uk/"]Stuart Smith in Reading[/url] who is an ex BBC engineer, he had three words for it.. very tidy indeed.

I'm near Newbury and will deliver sensible distances for gratis, plus I'm up that London most days and can drop anywhere in zones 1 to 6. Sorry, I won't courier, but I will wrap it best I can and if you sort a courier I'll hand it over.

I'd rather not split as the whole kit just goes so well together.

[b]No trades thank you.[/b]

Edited by Billy Apple

Serious class here and a big discount over the new cost (both of these are about to jump in price again because of the exchange rates).

Easily portable, light weight and sound amazing. Proper pro level gigging gear 😄

• 2 weeks later...