Why become a member? ×

where do you start!

Not Terrible - but is very much "Person who likes basses & woodworking, but never learned guitar setup or guitar building - or how to play bass before building one".

It's got a number of issues, assuming the truss rod & other hardware is on right, and the wood grain is good (looks like quarter sawn or almost quarter sawn maple in the neck for example) - it could be put right.

+1 to you Luulox - the headstock is just messy - needs to be stripped back, holes filled, and done right from scratch.

I'm not sure spectoremg, I think given the choice of pickups, the flat or near flat fretboard radius, and extremely awkward tuner arrangement (like the Sandberg 5er's G tuners, see below) I think it was a 4 from the start - but without the knowledge to execute it properly. I agree The neck is too wide or the strings are too close together.

P.S. I hate tuners that angle away from the player! I can cope with it on fender 4 in-line style headstocks because I'm used to it now.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Person who likes basses & woodworking, but never learned guitar setup or guitar building"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]or woodworking!! looks like the pickups and rear cavities where chewed out!! still at least there is a lot of room for string bending ha![/font][/color]