Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Precision 1984. One of the very last from the Fullerton Factory +WITHDRAWN+
£900

Hutton

I have for sale my Fender USA Standard Precision from 1984. The Bass is all-original apart from a sprague orange drop capacitor being fitted. The original capacitor is included. The bass is almost unmarked apart from a very small mark in the lacquer on the top horn which I have tried to photograph next to a one pence coin. This mark has been on the bass since I got it about 7 years ago and has not got any worse. The condition is superb considering this is a 32 year old bass.The bass will come in a non-original Fender G&G Deluxe Brown Tolex Case. The bass is currently strung with Thomastik Flatwounds. I had to think twice about putting this bass up for sale as I have grown rather fond of it but I have one too many precisions so a choice had to be made. The asking price of £900 includes delivery to the UK.

Edited by Hutton

Many apologies folks but I'm going to have to withdraw this bass from the for sale forum. It took me a long time to consider selling this bass as I have had it for a while now. However, when I actually saw it in the for sale thread it made me feel that I was missing it already. It really is a superb bass so I'm going to hold on to it. If money gets too tight I might put it up for sale at some future date. Sorry!