Why become a member? ×

Gig bag for GK MB500 Fusion?

mrtcat

I just picked up an MB500 fusion for a run of rock gigs I'm doing but I didn't buy a gig bag for it. I've seen the GK one and it looks like something my Grandma would carry so does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? I don't like the look of the Gator one for the same reason. I used to have a great Gigskinz bag for my old TC RH450 but I cant seem to find anything similar. Looking for something with a shoulder strap in case I want to do the whole public transport thing.....................pah who am I kidding - way too lazy for that.

If you wander down to your local charity shop they will almost certainly have a selection of old lap top bags. Some of these fit perfectly.

Usually only takes a few months for the smell of p!ss to wear off.

:)

Edited by Paul S

[quote name='stoo' timestamp='1454423522' post='2969597']
I use a protection racket 7051 for my MB500. As an added bonus my bass fits in it as well! :D
[/quote]

I have a Fusion "Funksion" gig bag and the front pocket is a funny shape but also has a fairly thin outer so i'd worry about the sharp edges of the GK splitting it. Think I may go for a bag that also fits my laptop as I use it to run the mixer we have. I thought something like http://www.over-board.co.uk/adventure-messenger-bag.html could be good as it would fair well in bad weather. I have one of their backpacks for snowboarding and its as tough as anything.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1454422465' post='2969581']
I put all my D class amps in one of those foam filled aluminium camera type cases, from Maplins.
[/quote]
[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1454422624' post='2969585']
How do you fit them all in?

;)
[/quote]
[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1454422731' post='2969589']
It's a modular case.
[/quote]

Surely you mean it`s a Tardis, Chris?