Why become a member? ×

NBD Marcus Millar Sire V7'

Black Coffee

Just arrived, nine days after ordering it.

Plays really really sweet out of the box, just had to tune it and google the setup of the array of controls at my disposal. Haven't had to touch action or the neck.

Can't believe I've just paid around £320 for this total gem. I'm a passive bass player, and as such I'm not well read or rehearsed on active electronics but I have to say the ability to sweep the mids and control the level too is a cool feature when the active is engaged.

Can't really say much more than has already been said by others. Another satisfied customer.

Sire need to produce a P bass. That's one I would be buying too.

Edited by Black Coffee

[quote name='Black Coffee' timestamp='1445262026' post='2890009']
Just arrived, nine days after ordering it.

Plays really really sweet out of the box, just had to tune it and google the setup of the array of controls at my disposal. Haven't had to touch action or the neck.

Can't believe I've just paid around £320 for this total gem. I'm a passive bass player, and as such I'm not well read or rehearsed on active electronics but I have to say the ability to sweep the mids and control the level too is a cool feature when the active is engaged.

Can't really say much more than has already been said by others. Another satisfied customer.

Sire need to produce a P bass. That's one I would be buying too.
[/quote]

Glad you're happy with yours Mike. Love mine to bits!