Why become a member? ×

Fender Schmender!

DavidMcKay

[quote name='DavidMcKay' timestamp='1444818877' post='2886294']
How rude!

Not just rude of you but your two sycophants.
[/quote]

Have you not stirred up enough trouble yet? Baiting the mods - you fed up of being a member on here or something?

[quote name='Number6' timestamp='1444820616' post='2886323']
I am not of'Fender'ed by anything that you have posted. Forums are all about lively debate imo 👍
[/quote]

That is so bad that it is good!

Thank you for the POV. I really enjoy lively debate, humour, good natured argument and such like. Shows a bit of passion.

Mind you - I've been pulled up by the Mods before so it is not like I am a first o'Fender'. Sorry - couldn't help my self. Had to Jazz it up somehow.!!!!!

Edited by DavidMcKay

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1444829485' post='2886457']
There's a difference between generating lively debate and coming across as a dick.

Just step back for minute and consider this. If Wal's are as shockingly awful as you make them out to be, then why the demand and longevity of the brand? You don't like them - fair enough. It doesn't make them bad instruments.

Members have as much right to post in your pointless threads as you have to start them (unfortunately) in the first place.
[/quote]

"There's a difference between generating lively debate and coming across as a dick."

So I believe - but not in your case my friend.

[quote name='DavidMcKay' timestamp='1444820927' post='2886326'] I am a first o'Fender'. Sorry - couldn't help my self. Had to Jazz it up somehow.!!!!!
[/quote]

“A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection. Judge says, ‘First offender?’ She says, ‘No, first a Gibson! Then a Fender!’”