Why become a member? ×

Nbd ibanez atk 405

patrikmarky

[quote name='Woodinblack' timestamp='1436564974' post='2819277']
I tried to buy one on gumtree once but the guy stopped talking.
[/quote]

What, while you were on the phone? Did you hear him collapse? Had he fainted, or been shot or something? :huh:

Guest Jecklin

I have always liked these basses and really enjoyed the sound I was getting when I played one, BUT I just can't get past the aesthetics of the massive bridge, and it has put me off buying one in the past.

The price one pays for being shallow.

[quote name='Naetharu' timestamp='1437408789' post='2825746']
Humm this looks really interesting. How does it compare to the Ibanez SR range in terms of tone and feel? I love my SR for its weight and sound but I find the neck is a bit too thin for my hands.
[/quote]
The tonal range is vast especially with the Jazz pup ,it's a chunkier neck compared to the sr I here the necks are thin ..its heavy than the sr I've never tried a sr so can't really advise on tonal comparison...

[quote name='Jecklin' timestamp='1437653388' post='2827870']
I have always liked these basses and really enjoyed the sound I was getting when I played one, BUT I just can't get past the aesthetics of the massive bridge, and it has put me off buying one in the past.

The price one pays for being shallow.
Yeah the bridge is my least favourite aspect of the bass and not sure it really needs it ..but I can live with it
[/quote]