Why become a member? ×

Feedback for NJE

Bigwan

Just received Nathans (NJE) Stingray in a trade for my Roscoe Beck 5 string. The whole transaction went like a dream. Excellent communication and ultra fast shipping (4pm one day in England, 10am next day in Northern Ireland - APC surely ROCK!). Deal with confidence. A+

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='noirpunk' post='267053' date='Aug 21 2008, 01:49 PM']Top man,
Very good communications and friendly to boot.
Very pleased with my Superfly, can't wait to give it a blast in the practice room.

Cheers[/quote]

My pleasure, will be leaving you some feedback now.

Thanks again.

Visited Nathan with a view to buying his Warwick Streamer ProM 5. A quick noodle through his amp and sale was agreed. Throughout whole process, Nathan was a pleasure to deal with - patiently waiting while I sorted out a day when I could get to Cheltenham and then helping me find a suitable cash point when I did. Had a good chat about basses, gigs etc. too.

I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

Good luck with the move and the job Nathan!

Thanks again

Jon

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54745"]Nathan's Ashdown ABM Mini 48[/url] extension cab, which was as advertised in really good condition.

We had excellent communications beforehand and he was very amenable, taking a long lunch-break to allow time for a test and chat — makes a decent cuppa too! I have no hesitation in recommending him to others ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nathan was the first BassChatter I had the pleasure of dealing with. With over 300 miles between us, obviously all the communication was by PM or phone! Deal was done with no fuss at all and the "six string piccolo bass" arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. Result: one very happy teenager and a very satisfied dad!

Great guy to deal with and boy does he know his packaging!! :) It would have survived a tactical nuclear hit!!!

Thanks mate. Geoff.

• 6 months later...

Met up with Nathan yesterday - top man, straight as an arrow and a pleasure to do business with! Last Basschatter I met was in Wigan so nice to be able to see someone closer to home!

Excellent comms via PM and a very hassle free transaction.

Would highly recommend Nathan to all others on this wonderful forum.

A +++

Mark

• 3 months later...

I have just swapped my large Hiscox case for NJE's medium Hiscox case. Everything was as described and communication was excellent, with a speedy delivery. I would highly recommend NJE for any future transactions :)

Pleasure doing business with you.

Paul

Edited by PGTips

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...