Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot T-Bass 4 String - SOLD
£400

quenbrad

Hi Folks,

For sale is a Trace Elliot T-Bass. It's a 4 string with a solid alder body and a lovely aged natural finish.

It was probably made in around '97 and as such has a few bumps and knocks on the body plus a bit of buckle rash on the back. Nothing that effects the tone. The neck is straight and true and fret wear is minimal.

It plays and sounds great. All the electronics are in good working order.

Original Hiscox case included.

Click here for photos.

[url="https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0c0dd7a95976dbea&id=C0DD7A95976DBEA%2175277&ithint=folder,jpg&authkey=!AF_DK6_Bb02g5Os"]https://onedrive.liv...AF_DK6_Bb02g5Os[/url]

Collection from Hanwell in West London is preferred but of course postage is fine. Just let me know where you are and I'll get a shipping quote.

All questions welcome.

Thanks
Quentin

Edited by quenbrad

Hi - As far as I know the original T-Basses came in standard and deluxe models. The deluxe model came with individual bridge saddles and the standard came with a solid bridge as on this bass.

I think this is the case anyway. Happy to be corrected.

[quote name='quenbrad' timestamp='1419842304' post='2643039']
Hi Folks,

For sale is a Trace Elliot T-Bass. It's a 4 string with a solid alder body and a lovely aged natural finish.

It was probably made in around '97 and as such has a few dumps and knocks on the body plus a bit of buckle rash on the back. Nothing that effects the tone. The neck is straight and true and fret wear is minimal.

It plays and sounds great. All the electronics are in good working order.

Original Hiscox case included.

Click here for photos.

[url="https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0c0dd7a95976dbea&id=C0DD7A95976DBEA%2175277&ithint=folder,jpg&authkey=!AF_DK6_Bb02g5Os"]https://onedrive.liv...AF_DK6_Bb02g5Os[/url]

Collection from Hanwell in West London is preferred but of course postage is fine. Just let me know where you are and I'll get a shipping quote.

All questions welcome.

Thanks
Quentin
[/quote] hi ,could you tell me what sort of price, postage is to prescot,,Merseyside , thanks

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1421107178' post='2657340']
Never seen a t bass with 3 pickups before. Good luck with the sale! I own a t bass and it is awesome! Good price too.
[/quote]

Take the scratch plate off yours, you'll see another with 3 pickups!

[quote name='rob_89' timestamp='1421107294' post='2657341']

Take the scratch plate off yours, you'll see another with 3 pickups!
[/quote]

Ah i see. Just because I've never seen one without a pickguard.

According to the original advert they had the 4 string weighed at 9.5lbs. If that helps :)

Dear Bass_Guardian, thanks for the free bumpage and the helpful info. Good of you to take the time.

Dear Moos3h, thanks for your thoughtful comments. Sounds like you've had bad experiences with Parcelforce. I've used them many times without issue but I do appreciate your advice.

Any interested party should note that I am happy to use alternative couriers if you wish but the shipping costs may vary.

Best wishes to you all.

Q

Just to confirm that Porcelfarce will be happy to insure your bass for any amount you like and take an extra premium for the privilege, but if anything happens to the bass they won't pay out, even if it's in a hard case. Their small print is notorious. I think it should be illegal for anyone to take insurance payments with the certain knowledge that the item isn't insured - but hey I'm just an idealist who dreams of a fairer world. ;)

Nice bass, by the way.

Edited by discreet