Why become a member? ×

PENDING Fender Musicmaster Bass Combo 1 x 12 Handwired from 70-75 era Good Condition
£280

johnbiffa

[size=5][font=georgia,serif][color=#333333]12 watt, point to point wired silverface combo. Basically a louder champ with a 12" speaker designed for bass, absolute bare bones Vol/Tone setup. This model doesn't even have a power switch, you turn the volume up to switch it on. This uses 6AQ5 valves and ghas the original Fender driver installed, tolex good for age and no rips to cloth.[/color]

[color=#333333]Great for blues guitar players too ![/color]

[color=#333333]Every home studio/rehearsal room should have one.......can be delivered f.o.c. A1/M1 corridor, WM, NW, NE and West London side of M25.[/color]

[color=#333333]Bargain for discerning bass chatters at [b]£250 [/b]Last one on EBAY went for £280[/color]

[color=#333333]Its the one on left of attached photo[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by johnbiffa

• 2 weeks later...

Have a bump. I do have a question tho' about valve amps. How loud are they compared to say a 100 watt amp at a practice session?
I know things are smaller/lighter now, but don't understand wattage when it comes to valves.
If I was flush, I probably would've had it to go with my tele bass.
Good luck with the sale anyway ;)

Always difficult but my Marshall Super Bass 100 seems a lot louder than even a 500w solid state head, ask the audience !

This Musicmaster seems loud in my studio..........

Edited by johnbiffa