Why become a member? ×

Fender CS LTD 64 Jazz Bass Pale Sonic Blue - now 2.200 GBP
£2300

mrbassman_de

Selling my Fender CS LTD 64 Jazz Bass Pale Sonic Blue

Spec[list]
[*]Body: 2-part lightweight Alder (like the originals)
[*]in faded Pale Sonic Blue - Nitro lacquer
[*]matching headstock
[*]vintage Jazz Bass Heavy Relic pickups
[*]64er control layout (V/V/T)
[*]aged 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
[*]Maple Neck with DN board
[*]10" board radius
[*]neck width 0,790" 1st fret
[*]neck width 0,990" 12th fret
[*]60er Jazz Bass "U"-neck
[*]medium jumbo frets
[*]vintage Nickel tuning machines RH
[/list][list]
[*]strings Elixir 045-105
[*]fingerrest, ashtray and bridgecover installed
[*]Blonde Tolex case with "Crushed Plush"
[*]incl. COA and all candy (like new)
[/list]
A limited edition Custom Shop Jazz Bass. Only 10 delivered in Europe. Custom Color: Sonic Blue (pale). Matching head stock and with rolled off frets (like in the old days) which improves its playability drastically! Basically I don't like Relic finishes but this one is made quite tasty. Even the pickguard and the Hardware is aged and could be mistaken as vintage parts.

The board is of old growth DN which is not offered by Fender anymore !

The Pale Sonic Blue is faded towards white/green. Very nice as well. Look at the difference to the unfaded areas under the pickguard.

Fantastic sound and playability ! VERY close to the pre-CBS originals. I owned a few Custom Shop Fenders and no one was on par with this one - not even close.

Condition is - despite the fact that it is relic'ed - like new. Bass comes with original MINT Tolex case with all case candy and COA - like it would be delivered from factory.

Asking price is [s]2.300 GBP / 2.700 EUR[/s] [color=#ff0000][b]2.200 GBP / 2.600 EUR[/b][/color] or next offer plus shipping. No trades please.

Pics here:
[url="http://s934.photobucket.com/user/mrbassman_de/library/Basses/Fender%20Custom%20Shop%20Jazz%20Bass%2064%20Relic%20LTD%20Edition"]http://s934.photobuc...20LTD%20Edition[/url]

Edited by mrbassman_de

[quote name='ambient' timestamp='1383998089' post='2271660']
Nice, the kind of relic I'd go for. A 50 year old bass that has been lovingly looked after, not dragged along behind a car.
[/quote] I think its only about 3 years old it was made in 2010 I had to re-read it I thought it was 1964 also....anyhow nice bass GLWTS

[quote name='mrbassman_de' timestamp='1384018158' post='2272003']
Thanks again but I would highly appreciate not to start a longer discussion about DN in my ad... thanks.
[/quote]
I know such a discussion is a little distraction, but just think of all the free bumps!;-)
GLWTS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...