Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender 50s Precision Classic Series
£400

nottswarwick

I love the bass. However, I'm not really using it live as in spite of trying, the neck dimensions are not totally compatible with my tendinitis.

It is a lovely bass to play, has Labella flats on it, really well set up, great tone. I've played a fair few P basses incl US ones, and this one is better than most.

So, I will be looking to either reluctantly sell it, or trade for a P bass with a narrower nut width. Don't get me wrong, it's not too wide, just too wide for me and my tendinitis to get along for a whole gig.

Also interested in Yamaha BB, or short scale ie Mustang.

Oh, it's Fiesta Red, and comes with original gig bag, schallers, etc etc.

I'll try and do some pics in a bit, but it is truly almost as new.

I'm disappointed, but my wrist just come first.

Edited by nottswarwick

I tried one of these a few years ago and was actually blown away. Average action but the one I tried was very resonant and had a healthy P-bass growl. I was tempted to dip into the overdraft to grab that one there and then. Same colour too.

Good luck with the sale :)

Tempted.com! I was after a classic vibe in the same colour, but this looks great! Little out my price range as a result unfortunately but if i free up the cash I could well be back :)

Have a bump anywho.

[quote name='timmchale2009' timestamp='1381607625' post='2241435']
Would you say that this Has this got a good hearty neck on it?!
[/quote]

Depends what you mean by hearty.

It's a wide nut, but the profile front to back is medium to my hands, or even bordering on slim. It is NOT like a baseball bat at all. Let's settle on slim but wide.

It is really easy to play, but as stated above my low grade tendonitis is the only reason to sell it.

Come and try it.