Why become a member? ×

Bassgear (the shop) - THIS is how you do it.

Moos3h

Hi folks

I felt the need to post something on here to say how incredibly impressed I am with Bassgear (the shop).

Two nights ago I dropped them a mail regarding a PX, I got a detailed valuation straight back, together with the history of a couple of basses I had my eye on. I said I was hoping to be in the area on business but may not make it before they closed, no problem, they agreed to stay open.

I pulled into the car park yesterday at 5pm and both the guys working said hi, asked me how the journey was, told me to try anything I liked and made me a cup of tea.

Over an hour later, I decided on my trade and we agreed a deal which actually meant I paid £0 and left with what I feel was absolutely the bass for me (an upgraded MIM Jazz). Couldn't be happier with it and the perfect backup for my other Jazz.

So I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the guys at Bassgear - truly world class customer service and a great deal! I'm a happy camper and they will be my go-to guys for bits and pieces in the future.

www.bassgear.co.uk - recommended, folks.

Yeah, that's the one - it's a lovely bass. I've actually just popped a set of awesome pickups I had lying around into it to see what difference they made. You can tell it's a quality bass - it's indistinguishable from the USA model in terms of build, the neck is awesome and having a Badass is a bonus!

Cheers,
James

[quote name='jonno1981' timestamp='1375305899' post='2159651']
Was the the MIM with the new pickups in it? That was a very decent bass!
[/quote]

I think it was actually a different MM. This one had Barts in it. Both are really nice.

When you get a good MM it often only needs a simple pickup upgrade to make a world of difference :)

It's always great to get feedback from people!

We really enjoy meeting new bass players and having a good natter.