Why become a member? ×

Piano players!! Free scores <3

JamesFlashG

For any piano players out there this website is great i been using it so much lately for learning classical piano, starting to really get my sight reading skills up - i have found reading for piano makes reading music for bass seem like a walk in the park lol, Just thought I would share this anyway as I found it a struggle previously to find full scores online with out paying. Even if you don't play piano I find it's very useful just to see how these great composers structured their music and how they used clever harmony to support melodies. Might not be every bodies cup of tea but I love it! Anyway enough talking here's the link:

http://www.allpianoscores.com/index.php

Just select a composer on the left, pick a PDF download it or print it or just view it on your screen. Have fun! :)

How can you live with yourself ?!?!?!?!
I just had a Heart Attack (Sheer, admittedly, but still).
Piano players?!?!? Here?!?!?!

Oh, and a big thanks. I'll certainly use that a lot. Was just contemplating however to proceed to get both lotsa piano sheet music and a new Bongo, and now you've solved it for me. Bongoshops of the world, here I come!

best,
bert

Thank's for that - I noticed there was no Rachmaninoff there ?
Mind you, you would need hands like shovels (Left hand anyway) :)

I also wish there was somewhere I could grab some Dave Grusin piano parts.

Garry

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1375103348' post='2156686']
Yup here's mary had a little lamb..

64-62-60-62-64-64-64-62-62-62-64-67-67-64-62-60-62-64-64-64-62-62-64-62-60-
[/quote]

:lol:[size=4] [/size]
Few seconds, but I am there.............

[quote name='JamesFlashG' timestamp='1375091764' post='2156489']
For any piano players out there this website is great i been using it so much lately for learning classical piano, starting to really get my sight reading skills up - i have found reading for piano makes reading music for bass seem like a walk in the park lol, Just thought I would share this anyway as I found it a struggle previously to find full scores online with out paying. Even if you don't play piano I find it's very useful just to see how these great composers structured their music and how they used clever harmony to support melodies. Might not be every bodies cup of tea but I love it! Anyway enough talking here's the link:

[url="http://www.allpianoscores.com/index.php"]http://www.allpianos...s.com/index.php[/url]

Just select a composer on the left, pick a PDF download it or print it or just view it on your screen. Have fun! :)
[/quote]

Excellent ressource; many thanks. B)

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1375098093' post='2156590']

Garry
[/quote]

No Elton John, either... :rolleyes:

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1375103348' post='2156686']
Yup here's mary had a little lamb..

64-62-60-62-64-64-64-62-62-62-64-67-67-64-62-60-62-64-64-64-62-62-64-62-60-
[/quote]

That's in 'C'. Our singer sings flat, do you have a Bb version, please..? :mellow:

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1375098093' post='2156590']

Garry
[/quote]
Rach had the temerity to die later than the featured composers, so it's probably a copyright thing.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1375107157' post='2156740']
That's in 'C'. Our singer sings flat, do you have a Bb version, please..? :mellow:
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]You're playing a keyboard, just hit transpose and lower by a semitone :P[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1375108123' post='2156751']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]You're playing a keyboard, just hit transpose and lower by a 2 semitones :P[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Fixed (by a drummer...) :mellow:

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1375107540' post='2156743']
Rach had the temerity to die later than the featured composers, so it's probably a copyright thing.
[/quote]

[size=4]Just been reading up on Rach, yep he died in the 40's,.[/size]
[size=4]Very, interesting read.[/size]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Rachmaninoff"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Rachmaninoff[/url]

Edit: Patched in order to not pollute this otherwise excellent thread with scabrous attempts at 'humour'. Apologies offered to James...

Sorry, but you've missed very little, 'tweren't [i]that [/i]funny anyway... :mellow:

Edited by Dad3353