Why become a member? ×

Nude female bassist (pics...) ...

Dad3353

Good afternoon, mep...

[quote name='mep' timestamp='1372249712' post='2123332']
Do anyof the tracks have a nude female bassist on them and we have to try and pic(k) which one we think it is?
[/quote]

Now read this carefully, and I'll try to explain, in words of less than one syllable, my ingenious ploy here...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1372195487' post='2122837']
...are exactly what you will [b]not [/b]find when you go to vote for the June/July BC Compositions.

Here's the link...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/210888-june-composition-competition-voting-time/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]
...[/quote]

Did you notice the cunning use of the word 'not' (I've raised it to bold, so as to make more evident...) in the quoted phrase..? This implies a negative, ie: there are NO such pictures in there. Apologies for the apparent disappointment, but if it's not already done...

GET OVER THERE AND LISTEN TO THE TRACKS, INSTEAD OF ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS HERE. YES, NOW..!

(...and don't forget to vote...)

...AND DON'T SLAM THAT DOOR... :angry:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1372251119' post='2123359']
I recorded my track in my underpants, if that helps..?
[/quote]

Helps..? You're asking us if that helps..? I'm not sure about your creative processes, but if you find it comfortable, then I don't see why not. Close the curtains, though, please. :mellow:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1372246478' post='2123275']
There..! You see..? It works..! ([i]rubs hands together gleefully[/i]...)

Works every time, I tell you. This fool will be back yet again, I've no doubt. What a specimen, eh..? :lol:
[/quote]

No I wont .........

awww crap !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by fumps

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1372251119' post='2123359']
I recorded my track in my underpants, if that helps..?
[/quote]

I programmed the drums for mine while nude, slathered in thousand island dressing and being walked on by a belligerent Chinese woman*

*unfortunatley, only two of these things are true.

[quote name='bobbass4k' timestamp='1372258250' post='2123502']

I programmed the drums for mine while nude, slathered in thousand island dressing and being walked on by a belligerent Chinese woman*

[/quote]

And I don't know which combination of two of the above three are least or most disturbing :lol:

Nige - re your comment on the page before, bless you sweetheart ((hugs)) x

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1372258473' post='2123507']
And I don't know which combination of two of the above three are least or most disturbing :lol:

Nige - re your comment on the page before, bless you sweetheart ((hugs)) x
[/quote]

Despite my best efforts, only the first and third things are true, and they happened simultaneously, and I wasn't actually programming drums at the time. SO IT WAS ALL LIES, well mostly lies:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9Qdzxc1HM#t=0m11s[/media]

Edited by bobbass4k

[quote name='bobbass4k' timestamp='1372258250' post='2123502']

[/quote]

<gulp> How do I retract my vote, the image of mountain and moon has just been obliterated!

Douglas is now the official PR Officer of the composition challenge. Sterling work, sir!

Thanks to everyone who's voted thus far (and to Nige for the kind words earlier - cheers bud!).

Great to see such a buzz around the new music that's been put out this month by BC members. I love this place :)

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1372265052' post='2123631']
Douglas is now the official PR Officer of the composition challenge...[/quote]

Poor deluded fools. My wicked plan seems to be working..! :secret: ([i]Sparky's Magic Piano voice:[/i] "...For now..!")

Today: Official PR Officer of the Composition Challenge; tomorrow: the World..! :laugh1: ([i]Evil cackling, followed by fit of coughing, ending in breathless gasping[/i]... :swoon: )

[quote name='grumble' timestamp='1372287330' post='2123989']...Nobody below the age of 50 understands the reference...[/quote]

What..? I must set this to rights immediately. Here, listen to this, you young'uns, and learn...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3etiNLAFi0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3etiNLAFi0[/url]

...They don't produce records like that any more... :mellow:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1372271831' post='2123731']

Poor deluded fools. My wicked plan seems to be working..! :secret: ([i]Sparky's Magic Piano voice:[/i] "...For now..!")

[/quote]

'What's the matter with him, why doesn't he play? Play Sparky, Play!!!'
'My time is up I will no longer play. For. You'

Oh the drama of it! How I loved it and how I regret giving away that little 8inch record. You had to turn it over in the middle just as it was getting exciting. Kids today don't know they're born etc etc , mumble mumble.

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1372257455' post='2123480']
Good afternoon, mep...

Now read this carefully, and I'll try to explain, in words of less than one syllable, my ingenious ploy here...

Did you notice the cunning use of the word 'not' (I've raised it to bold, so as to make more evident...) in the quoted phrase..? This implies a negative, ie: there are NO such pictures in there. Apologies for the apparent disappointment, but if it's not already done...

GET OVER THERE AND LISTEN TO THE TRACKS, INSTEAD OF ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS HERE. YES, NOW..!

(...and don't forget to vote...)

...AND DON'T SLAM THAT DOOR... :angry:

Helps..? You're asking us if that helps..? I'm not sure about your creative processes, but if you find it comfortable, then I don't see why not. Close the curtains, though, please. :mellow:
[/quote]

My arse has been duly kicked :blush: I slipped out of the door of this thread without slamming it and went over to listen to this months composition entries. I have listened to the all and a few again. I am so impressed with what I have heard and have voted. I will be checking out the competition on a regular basis if this is what is on offer.

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1372366893' post='2125025']
Hey, I've just had an idea for making a bit of money for the BC coffers. We could do a nudie BC calender! :D

What d'you reckon girls (and guys?). :D
[/quote]

I'd gladly offer to take the pics, but I'd tremble too much, I fear. No, I don't suffer from Parkinson's; why do you ask..? :mellow:

[quote name='icastle' timestamp='1372367464' post='2125041']
I'd pay not to see one of those! :lol:
[/quote]

Fantastic! There's £5 into the pot already!

For everybody else, the calendar is definitely still being made, and will be sent out to your house for free, unless you pay us not to. I'm Mr.July.