Why become a member? ×

Basschat Merchandise

worroourkid

[quote name='worroourkid' timestamp='1372160682' post='2122284']
that guy modelling the Polo shirts [/quote]

You refer to 'BassChat Mr Universe' 2011? The only bass player in the history of the world [i]ever[/i] to be asked to model something other than a paper bag over the head? You jest, surely?

The only BC-er worthy of the epithet 'Fanny Magnet'? Our last line of defence against the accusation that we're all baldy, fat, passive-aggressive midgets? I can't believe what I'm hearing.

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1372198389' post='2122898']
I even contemplated becoming a homosexual just to have a chance of enjoying Ped even more.
[/quote]

So [i]not[/i] just me, then. :blush:

[quote name='worroourkid' timestamp='1372160682' post='2122284']
Hi,

Just browsing the forum as a newcomer and have to say, that guy modelling the Polo shirts looks a bit dodgy !! :D
[/quote]

Ahhh, now I start to understand Mr Hall's attitude to BC, clearly thought we were all pikeys :D
(No, no not THE BAN !!! I was joking, honest!)

[quote name='headofire' timestamp='1372278822' post='2123842']
Has anyone stopped to consider his feelings? I thought it was the fella from wolverine what can't sing in that miserables film. Nice shirt tho...
[/quote]

You leave Australia's own Hugh Jackman alone, he's awesome! And to compare the two is ridiculous, ped has some work to do on those sideburns before being in the same league as wolverine.... Might need some time in the gym too 😳