Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - Chrome Warwick Streamer CT

xilddx

Here's another Nige. €2100 or about £1800 new. You did good, hanging on to your one matey [url="http://www.doctorbass.net/en/producto.asp?id=1000171925&idfam=1000166929"]http://www.doctorbass.net/en/producto.asp?id=1000171925&idfam=1000166929[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am after a really nice USA or Japan Fender Jazz with a low action and a very clean neck and fretboard, fit to be my No1 gigging and recording bass. So hit me for trades. I reckon on about £900 to a grand for trade value, but I'm open to negotiation. [/font][/color]

[quote name='maxmckee' timestamp='1363246018' post='2010274']
How about a trade for a Warwick Hotrod limited edition 5 string in mint condition?
[/quote]

Thank you for the offer Max, but I'm after a Jazz really. And I don't play 5s.

Thanks again :)

You see, after you took this down, my Lakkie sold. If this had been up for sale at the time I would have had it. All about timing isn't it :unsure: .
As it is I have had that 4004 on hold for nearly two weeks as getting to meet up with the seller has proved challenging.
Bump for a stunning bass, it won't be around long Nige.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1363250452' post='2010318']
You see, after you took this down, my Lakkie sold. If this had been up for sale at the time I would have had it. All about timing isn't it :unsure: .
As it is I have had that 4004 on hold for nearly two weeks as getting to meet up with the seller has proved challenging.
Bump for a stunning bass, it won't be around long Nige.
[/quote]
:D

Thanks mate, had a number of good trade offers but nothing I fancy yet.

If someone offered me a Fender Japan JB66 I'd probably sh*t myself. Never seen one for sale anywhere though, apart from one on ebay in the US. A JB66 has been a dream for a while now. Even before I bought the chrome.

These make me smile, £785 is a wicked price - Has anyone seen the Judas Priest Solar Angel Artwork?? If you wore that outfit, whilst playing this, you'd be famous overnight...Damn my poor metalworking skills :(

EDIT: Could be the Angel of Retribution...the one where he's fighting the Metal Hawk anyways... :happy:[size=4] [/size]

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='Schnozzalee' timestamp='1363903681' post='2019402']
These make me smile, £785 is a wicked price - Has anyone seen the Judas Priest Solar Angel Artwork?? If you wore that outfit, whilst playing this, you'd be famous overnight...Damn my poor metalworking skills :(

EDIT: Could be the Angel of Retribution...the one where he's fighting the Metal Hawk anyways... :happy:
[/quote]
Thanks mate, had a great offer on the bay but I could only go for it if we went ouside and avoid the fees. The guy never got back to me sadly.

My plan is to get a nice Japanese Fender Jazz (geek99's lovely ash 75 reissue has me very tempted, but so does a fabulous 83 Jazz on here), and take my home made Chris Squire Electra copy to be sorted at the gallery. I got a new German Warwick neck for it but the neck socket needs levelling, it's slightly out and I can't get a good action.

Cheers :)