Why become a member? ×

Would this be a good thing? A Led Zep Reunion

xilddx

T BH , I would say no. Got the stuff at home,which is rarely played. Stopped buying subscription of Classic Rock magazine as they are constantly in it every other month. As for Planet Rock radio- can't listen to it anymore as it's Zep or Free /Who.
Oh, and Kashmir is one of the worst and most tedious things I have ever heard, as is Low Quarter.

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1361309777' post='1984468']
T BH , I would say no. Got the stuff at home,which is rarely played. Stopped buying subscription of Classic Rock magazine as they are constantly in it every other month. As for Planet Rock radio- can't listen to it anymore as it's Zep or Free /Who.
[b]Oh, and Kashmir is one of the worst and most tedious things I have ever heard, as is Low Quarter.[/b]
[/quote]
You forgot Dazed and Confused :)

[quote name='JellyKnees' timestamp='1361310882' post='1984503']
Saw Plant at Womad last year - I though he was pretty good, although some of the 'world music elitist' crowd were a bit sniffy 'bout him.[b] Unless Zep are going to do some new material, I don't really see the point tbh.[/b]
[/quote]
Yes, that's how I feel about most reunions.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1361309585' post='1984458']
They are relevant to millions of Led Zeppelin fans aren't they?
[/quote]
I've never seen why relevance, in terms of the zeitgeist, comes into music. I hate the zeitgeist, I'm gonna write a tune called f*** the Zeitgeist! Music for me should be just about music!

[quote name='Lord Sausage' timestamp='1361312311' post='1984531']
I've never seen why relevance, in terms of the zeitgeist, comes into music. I hate the zeitgeist, I'm gonna write a tune called f*** the Zeitgeist! Music for me should be just about music!
[/quote]

It's for those 'earnest' people who think music has to be RELEVANT to our times and pain, comrade.

Guest bassman7755

So its the same bunch of people on this thread as the one slagging off bon jovi and leppard. How about you guys tell me what your into then so that I can slag that off.

Edited by bassman7755