Why become a member? ×

Another Aldi bargain - lightweight folding 'sack truck'

The Admiral

[quote name='jaybass 70' timestamp='1359236683' post='1952081']
thank you Admiral, this looks really handy, I didn't know! and I don't care if its in the wrong forum or hasn't got pics.
[/quote]

You are welcome. I thought it was just me.....but clearly not.

This 'points scoring' is the kind of thing that I just don't understand on what is supposed to be a forum for a group of guys and girls who have a shared love of something which is frankly, quite marginal as a pastime/hobby/choice. It seems to be happening more and more too, and it's not a positive development. Perhaps I'm being a bit thin skinned, but I posted this for the general benefit of others and I consider the sarcastic tone of the 'correcting' post totally unecessary : who is to say which is the 'correct' forum, and does anyone really need a picture to find a sack truck in Aldi? I don't for a minute consider posting in any way a competition, but it perhaps bears some consideration that in the 'wrong' forum, it's received roughly twice as many views as the 'right' one, and given that I was looking to share this very quickly and as widely as possible - as a 'heads up - they are in stock if you want one' - maybe it was not inappropriate to put in a forum which gets heavy traffic?

If anyone else was offended by my 'mistake', please accept my unreserved apologies. I know what I must do - I'll be out in the stables with a revolver, tell Daphne I loved her...........

[quote name='The Admiral' timestamp='1359237707' post='1952095']
I'll be out in the stables with a revolver...
[/quote]

No, no, no, wrong again - it should be a [i]bottle of Scotch[/i] and a revolver. Everyone knows that!!
Just how many mistakes are you going to make in the same thread..? ;)

If anyone else was offended by my 'mistake', please accept my unreserved apologies. I know what I must do - I'll be out in the stables with a revolver, tell Daphne I loved her...........

Who`s that? Her out of Scooby Doo? :unsure:

Edited by jezzaboy