Why become a member? ×

Love this girls playing

bubinga5

There's a million, spotty, overweight, ginger, teenage boys, who can play as good (or better) than this. They will continue to record playalong videos in their bedroom and post them on Youtube.

But nobody will ever watch them...........

It's sad.

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1358607220' post='1942112']
There's a million, spotty, overweight, ginger, teenage boys, who can play as good (or better) than this. They will continue to record playalong videos in their bedroom and post them on Youtube.

It's sad.
[/quote]

That Spanish girl is an Amateur. This is Eilidh McKellar. She has 56,280 hits on this video alone. Does she have those hits because she's a great player or because she's not a spotty ginger, overweight, teenage boy (read the comments to find out the answer to that question).

She's now studying at Leeds and will soon be travelling to L.A. to record her first album. Oh and after Joe Bonamassa saw this video he invited her up to play with him at his London and Glasgow gigs.

I feel sorry for that fat ginger kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpFb-J-hZIo

It's sad.
[/quote]what a sad way of thinking about this girls vid. she a great bassist imo.. i really cant understand why your so negative about it..?

[quote name='MrTaff' timestamp='1358608321' post='1942131']
Would this have been posted if it was a guy playing? and the answer is NO.
[/quote]talent is talent my friend.. its only you that brought it up.. who cares if shes a girl and shes good looking.. stop being so immature.

Edited by bubinga5

It's sad.
[/quote]

True . The sooner we find a cure for ugliness the better .

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1358609731' post='1942156']
what a sad way of thinking about this girls vid. she a great bassist imo.. i really cant understand why your so negative about it..?
[/quote]

You're right, she is very good it's true. I'm just a grump. But this guys only got 2,600 views (ok, granted he's not ginger).
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CoIBgkxG7Y[/media]

Edited by gjones

Yeah she's cool (although I have no interest in Youtube playalongs),but I do agree with the whole
female thing. As an example,check out the number of views of her videos (and the girl playing Mayer),
and compare that to the views on the majority of Uriah Duffy's videos (I thought of him because of
the other thread). Sure,he has a couple with high views-mostly gear demos-but for the most part
the young girls videos are getting higher views.
To be fair,it's probably a combination of the fact that they are female (see the comments) and the fact
that they are playing cover songs (which is why someone like DavidSinRocks (?) gets lots of views).

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1358609955' post='1942159']
talent is talent my friend.. its only you that brought it up.. who cares if shes a girl and shes good looking.. stop being so immature.
[/quote]

So saying the truth is immature now? She's no better than hundreds of other guys, it's a simple fact that nobody would care if she was guy, you have to be naive to believe otherwise.