Why become a member? ×

Back once again...

RichValentine

Hi guys,

Used to hang around here a while ago and after having missed bass playing for so long I have decided to concentrate on getting back into it. Played for about 4 years then ended up having to sell my basses due to needing money post-uni. Finally settled into my career and had always planned to start again once I could reasonably afford to.

I figured I may as well start big and invest to get back into it. Currently out in the Falklands, and have commissioned Jon Shuker to make me a 5-string Buckeye Singlecut with Nordstrand Fatstacks. Has been my dream bass for as long as I can remember.

Looking forward to getting back into playing. Not back from the Falklands for another 4 months so messing around with the music clubs equipment until then!

Rich

Edited by RichValentine

I haven't asked when it will be completed. Here for another 4 months so doubt it will be finished by the time Im home.

The Falklands are beautiful, enjoying it down here. There is one live band, but occasionally just go an jam in the music room.

Looking forward to getting back into playing properly on my return. Need to decide on an amp next as well... Miss my old Mesa Walkabout Scout.