Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner STM 900 £550 SOLD

Sibob

Hi guys,

Recently had this from another Basschatter but I haven't gelled with it, and with 3 other amps, something has to go....last in, first out and all that.
Tons of power/headroom, 500 watts at 8ohms and 900watts at 4 ohms, 3 pre-amp tubes.

Full spec here: [url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2663&sid=675&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=675&cid=95[/url]

This has a 3 year warranty from last November (so 2 years 1 month left basically), fully transferable, receipt from Bass Direct included.

It also comes with a fantastic fitted aluminium photographic style hard case for transport, see pictures.

I simply want what I paid, so £550, its in 'as new' condition.
I'm based in High Wycombe, collection or meet-up (within reason) only, I gig in London pretty regulaly too.

[u]Trades:[/u]
Ideally I'd really like to try a Markbass Little Mark 800 but a Little Mark 2 or 3 could also work!
Potentially interested in a Barefaced Midget, silver grill

Cheers :)

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Si

p.s.
Pictures are from the previous seller, hope thats ok John :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1347887522' post='1806129']
Don't suppose you fancy an Oranget Terror Bass 1000 Si? :)
[/quote]

Haha, I actually thought about this on the way over to yours yesterday before we spoke about it ;), alas, I already have a TB500, sorry :)

Si

Torture. I have the cash. No problem. I also have a fledgling business which may need that cash someday. Torn asunder I am. :( :unsure:
I've briefly tried a 900 with my Super 12, and I don't think I've heard a better combination. Damn. Damn Damn. Sadly I think the business wins on this occasion, so I'll wish you all the best with the sale/trade. :)

Hello Si.
Working on the principal you can only tell me to boil my nethers, any chance straight swap for a Lakland Bob Glaub?
I would prefer to sell the Lakkie, but I'm weak :P .
Good luck regardless and bump.
Karl.

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1348055291' post='1808535']
Also would consider a Barefaced Midget T (silver grill) in trade + cash

Cheers
Si
[/quote]

I didn't think Alex did a Midget T with the silver cloth? I think the way he loads the tweeter makes it difficult to do the cloth.

[quote name='Kirky' timestamp='1348210513' post='1810758']
I didn't think Alex did a Midget T with the silver cloth? I think the way he loads the tweeter makes it difficult to do the cloth.
[/quote]

Oooo, I don't know to be fair. The silver grill is more important than the tweeter :)

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1348200947' post='1810730']
Hello Si.
Working on the principal you can only tell me to boil my nethers, any chance straight swap for a Lakland Bob Glaub?
I would prefer to sell the Lakkie, but I'm weak :P .
Good luck regardless and bump.
Karl.
[/quote]

Hey buddy, thanks for the offer, but I've got another P/J on the way, and 5 basses is more than enough for me :)

Thanks though.

Si