Why become a member? ×

Pls remove

tonyxtiger

For Sale.

Flawless Mike Lull T4 Thunderbird Bass custom order in Metallic Blue with white speed knobs.
Perfect condition. Plays like a dream. Custom plush lined Hard Case.

List is 3600, looking for offers over £1800.00 or trades for Mesa/matamp bass gear as I need a new rig.
Nothing digital please. Been there.

cheers

[attachment=110348:IMG_1411.JPG][attachment=110349:IMG_1412.JPG][attachment=110350:IMG_1413.JPG]

Edited by tonyxtiger

Nice! Had the chance to play a T5 the other day....... none of the neck dive BS that the Gibson's have and the pickups are top class = awesome bass!

Good luck and thank you for not selling a 5string, it may have become too much GAS to handle :)

To answer some questions, it's a fundraiser sadly so I'm gutted to sell this.
Regarding its likeness to a Gibson it's very close but more so the 60s ones. nothing like the half assed ones gibson are putting out at the moment with fretboards made out of nutmeg or whatever they can import this week...
I have a couple of 70s T birds which are not as meaty. It's basically a sixties T bird but imagine no neck dive more articulation and a ridiculously playable pleked neck. Light and resonant. You can't put it down.
That said you can also get quite modern super jazz tones from it. Some settings had it close to a sadowsky and a nordstrand I had. Just use the front pick up and it's a meaty precision.
It's a really versatile bass which you can even slap on.
And it would seem its also quite a looker.
Don't get me wrong, I love gibsons and I've had loads but this is a chance to have something that is a Gibson with all the problems fixed.
In the same way that many manufacturers now make jazz basses which improve on Leo's first attempt.

Any interest in my 2001 USA Hot rod precision (jazz p/up) unmarked sunburst with OHSC and my 2000 USA Thunderbird with OHC also in VGC and some cash to be agreed?

Could meet this Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday !

Mine may be easier to sell for you !!!

If not good luck for a great bass

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...