Why become a member? ×

Show us yer BC merch

ped

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1334742648' post='1620449']
If there really [i]were [/i]BC condoms, I would wear one at every conceivable opportunity.

I didn't really want to post this, as I'm [i]very [/i]hungover in this pic and have lost a fair bit of weight since (and gained a fair bit of hair, too) but anyway, as requested...

[/quote]

:gas: :gas: Hurrrr, Phworr, Fnarrr, Arrrr :yarr: :gas: .... etc ....but that's a rather small instrument.. etc etc :ph34r: :ph34r:

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1334752960' post='1620662']
:gas: :gas: Hurrrr, Phworr, Fnarrr, Arrrr :yarr: :gas:[/quote]

Ha, ha, ha! :lol:

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1334752960' post='1620662']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]...but that's a rather small instrument...[/font][/color]
[/quote]

It's a magic ukulele... the more you twang it, the bigger it gets. :happy:

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1334425122' post='1616113']
By the way, that t-shirt was pinned at the back with no fewer than three hair clips, and of course I tried to roll the sleeves so that they didn't look exceedingly huge - but I failed...
[/quote]

Thats the same shirt i have that ive never worn because i need three clips and a tummy tuck for it to look that good :-)

• 1 year later...

BC merch in action last Tuesday evening

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy_dye/9064909965/][/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy_dye/9064909965/]2013 06 11th Me[/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/andy_dye/]andydye[/url], on Flickr

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1371468016' post='2114117']
Very nice Andy, nice bass too. All round, classy.
[/quote]

thanks matey, I do really like my NS NXT4, one day I'd like to upgrade to one of the nicer models but it sounds good enough for now

Love the photo, Andy! I'm also in the same club as the happy owner of an NXT (mine's a 5er).

Just to show that I do have my own Basschat T-shirt now, in the correct size an' all ( :rolleyes: :D ), another pic, this time from November 2012.

There are several more photos of me in action wearing BC lanyards and holding posters and whatnot in my LBGS blog (link in my sig if you're not already sick of it!).