Why become a member? ×

cant get to my gear because someone died in our practice house

paulwillson

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1333967558' post='1608767']
[size=5][b]"well it looks to me like like... (puts on sunglasses, looks to left).. she fell into somones snare..."[/b][/size]
[/quote]

I think it was Tom (but which one..?).

everything about that house is suspicious he has 2 fridges one which hasnt been used ever, but he likes to keep it in the middle of the kitchen to "air" he is also the kind of guy to dig a massive (seemily pointless, but berhaps its for the bodies) hole in the garden and then take a big swig of his aldi beer and pat him self on the back for all his hard work. The hot tap has only just been fixed in the last month or two as before he thought it was too expensive so he broke the tap. i could go on, but he is one strange cat.

[quote name='paulwillson' timestamp='1333972569' post='1608878']
everything about that house is suspicious he has 2 fridges one which hasnt been used ever, but he likes to keep it in the middle of the kitchen to "air" he is also the kind of guy to dig a massive (seemily pointless, but berhaps its for the bodies) hole in the garden and then take a big swig of his aldi beer and pat him self on the back for all his hard work. The hot tap has only just been fixed in the last month or two as before he thought it was too expensive so he broke the tap. i could go on, but he is one strange cat.
[/quote]

Well, I'm not one to judge, but he does [i]sound [/i]like a serial killer.

[size=5][b]"Well I guess we just found the new drummer... *Puts on shades, looks left*...for the KILLERS"[/b][/size]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh0WmT7YQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh0WmT7YQ4[/url]

Edited by Nibody

[b][size=5]"Well they always say... *Puts on shades, looks left*... no-one stays for the Drum Solo"[/size][/b]

[b][size=5] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh0WmT7YQ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh0WmT7YQ4[/url][/size][/b]

If there's going to be a protracted enquiry into the circumstanes of this sudden death contact the DS in charge of the investigation and explain your circumstances to him. Sounds that your gear will have been stored in a different room and providing its not connected with the investigation you should, more than likely, be able to get it. If it's a murder enquiry you ain't getting near it!!! :)

I once was late for a rehearsal because as I was about to leave, I realised that there were about 40 Met Police in FULL RIOT GEAR covering an Armed Response Unit in the street outside.

No shots were fired and no one arrested - Turned out they were actually filming "The Bill".

Looked dead real through my kitchen window though - laser sights and everything.

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1333967558' post='1608767']
[size=5][b]"well it looks to me like like... (puts on sunglasses, looks to left).. she fell into somones snare..."[/b][/size]

[/quote]
[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1333973776' post='1608905']
[size=5][b]"Well I guess we just found the new drummer... *Puts on shades, looks left*...for the KILLERS"[/b][/size]

[/quote]
[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1333974062' post='1608917']
[b][size=5]"Well they always say... *Puts on shades, looks left*... no-one stays for the Drum Solo"[/size][/b]

[b][size=5][/size][/b]
[/quote]

These have made my evening. If we should ever meet, I'm buying you a pint :)

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1334011263' post='1609773']
Someone died.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:unsure:
[/quote]

I'm sure we're all mostly amused by the randomness of the thread rather than at the fact that someone has died...

yeah, obviously not happy that someone died, its just The guy whos house it is is a really strange character and that sort of thing could only happen to him, just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone had a better excuse for not being able to get at their gear.

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1334036400' post='1609832']
I think what we have here in this thread is the traditional British approach to masking emotionally awkward subjects by using humour.
[/quote]

Ahh, that must be it. Apologies for being so serious. After all, we didn't know the dead person so it's all fine.