Why become a member? ×

LED fret markers.

EmmettC

I think he wants them because of our flamboyant on stage look, they might suit this band, but I also play in other bands, and I don't like them generally so I'll skip it.

This is how I dress on stage, probably not to most peoples taste either. :unsure:

[quote name='EmmettC' timestamp='1328965213' post='1535353']
I think he wants them because of our flamboyant on stage look, they might suit this band, but I also play in other bands, and I don't like them generally so I'll skip it.

This is how I dress on stage, probably not to most peoples taste either. :unsure:

[/quote]now that makes LED sense..

[quote name='EmmettC' timestamp='1328965213' post='1535353']

[/quote]

With that image I can see why LEDs were suggested. Remember that as other have said you can switch them off when you don't need them and if your guitarist is prepared to pay for them to be done properly, I'd go for it.

See if you can get a laser fitted to the headstock at the same time (especially good if you use a lot of dry ice in the stage show).

i love mine, don't see the point in having them if no-one else can see them. Mine are pink and they pulse and flash too B)

From the pic they would certainly add something to the image, and if the workmanship is quality then good score on getting them for free.

BUT it's your bass so do what the hell you like regardless of what others want.