Why become a member? ×

TRADED.

pistonbroke

Fellow BCer,s, had load,s of PM,s couple of deal,s fell through, so it,s time to get more specific on what i,m interested in trading, due to the present financial climate i don,t think the KS will sell, so a trade+a bit of cash is the only option. The KS is light versatile and so easy to play but i prefer my EBMM fretless sr5,s weight /ergonomic,s, so a late,ish EBMM sr5 fretted, US G&L,s Fender, jazz (shape) 5 fretted? i,m sure we could come to deal/trade? go on you know you want to! lol PB. B)

Edited by pistonbroke

• 2 weeks later...

2100+ hit,s? load,s of PM,s and it,s still here? like my friend Vince say,s This is a great instrument, just need,s a new home as i don,t use it at the mo, really need that oldskool sound on a 5 string : EBMM, Fender Jazz (clone,s) etc will be prepared to do a good deal on the right one, there must be one out there? B)

Edited by pistonbroke

• 3 weeks later...

Warwick Thumb 5NT? 1990, original hand made series,so no neck dive and the neck is really quite slim, quite heavy (think 70's ash Jazz!!) in original (good quality) gig bag. If you wanted any pix just PM me a standard email address.

Andy

There BSR 5J pickup,s, i checked the KS website and there standard on the new 5J,s aswell, confused me initially.
Hav,nt weighed it, but it,s much lighter than my 79 jazz, easily under 9lb.
I,m just used to heavier basses sr5,s etc.hope this help,s bud. PB

Edited by pistonbroke