Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner 600 and Gator gig bag - £440 posted

franzbassist

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1321482103' post='1439847']
Hi guys

Seems I'm not getting email notifications so apologies for the delay in responding.

Having thought about it some more, I've decided to just keep this amp. It's too good to trade down from. Will change the thread title accordingly.

Cheers

Gareth
[/quote]

Wise decision. I like mines a lot and the rest of band reckon its by far the best sound I've tried from Ashdown, Warwick, Ampeg & EBS

cheers
Dave

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1321482103' post='1439847']
Hi guys

Seems I'm not getting email notifications so apologies for the delay in responding.

Having thought about it some more, I've decided to just keep this amp. It's too good to trade down from. Will change the thread title accordingly.

Cheers

Gareth
[/quote]
[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1322090528' post='1446535']
Back up at £440 plus post, now including a Gator gig bag.
[/quote]
Gareth, you're a dirty rotten tease :)

This sound likek my Streamliner thread. I just had to keep withdrawing it. Some gigs it worked really well, others it didnt. End of the day i had something i liked a bit better so one had to go.
I do sometimes think the wrong one went. The Streamliner is a fantastic head and i really miss how much authority each note gets with this head.

Whoever buys this is in for a treat.

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1322228502' post='1448256']
This sound likek my Streamliner thread. I just had to keep withdrawing it. Some gigs it worked really well, others it didnt. End of the day i had something i liked a bit better so one had to go.
I do sometimes think the wrong one went. The Streamliner is a fantastic head and i really miss how much authority each note gets with this head.

Whoever buys this is in for a treat.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. As I said, it's a lovely head but just more power than I need, and as such I'd rather release some £.

The waiting list has now reached five Basschatters!

I don't think I'm following this FS thread, 2 days ago there's a listing by walbassist saying there are now 5 Basschatters in the queue. Then the next day, he bumps the advert. Is this for sale or not? Is it being held for someone. I'd be very interested and would welcome a PM if it's still up for sale.

[quote name='largo' timestamp='1322422184' post='1450712']
I don't think I'm following this FS thread, 2 days ago there's a listing by walbassist saying there are now 5 Basschatters in the queue. Then the next day, he bumps the advert. Is this for sale or not? Is it being held for someone. I'd be very interested and would welcome a PM if it's still up for sale.
[/quote]

Time to clarify. As of Friday evening there were five people who had expressed a firm interest. One has since confirmed he's no longer interested and I've seen another has bought something else, so I guess he's out too. No contact from the other three.

So, still available.

I think your deranged selling this Mr G, its a very versatile head and sounds great with a fretless and with just a tweek adds some serious top to my Streamline. Buy this, dont prevaricate if you dont buy you will regret it. Its a bargain I paid list for mine from Bass Direct not that long ago.................

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1322490212' post='1451398']
I think your deranged selling this Mr G, its a very versatile head and sounds great with a fretless and with just a tweek adds some serious top to my Streamline. Buy this, dont prevaricate if you dont buy you will regret it. Its a bargain I paid list for mine from Bass Direct not that long ago.................
[/quote]

Yes I am deranged, but it seems to be a problem I have at the moment.... just look at my buying two 70s fretless P basses!