Why become a member? ×

I need to find a certain audio cable.. can you help..

bubinga5

There are a few options available at CPC:

[url="http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/productcompare.jsp?N=411+2005+208280&No=300&Ntk=gensearch&Ntt=3.5mm+jack&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&isGoback=false&originalQueryURL="]http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/productcompare.jsp?N=411+2005+208280&No=300&Ntk=gensearch&Ntt=3.5mm+jack&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&isGoback=false&originalQueryURL=[/url]

I got 8 cable sets from £1.23 to £7.11 (ex-VAT).

Vince

Aah ok. um..right.
So that`s like Camerons party insignia tattooed on the young gentlemans chest then?
Bit um.. retro aint it?
Still, Cameron knows best.
Can`t be that unusual coz I saw one of the royal princes had the same one at a party a while back.
Something to do with Bhuddists innit?

Edited by Monckyman

If you've seen the film "American History X" you'd see that although the central character sports a Swastika tattoo, he actually becomes a reformed character and pays a very high price for reforming. I think it's a very *anti-racist* message in the movie. It's one of my favourite films, but I'm not sure I'd sport it as my avatar! I don't know what the intended context of the avatar is, but it sure will stoke some bile whatever the context!

Sorry I can't help with the cable, but it seems like you're sorted!

Edited by GremlinAndy