Why become a member? ×

Wheres me shirt.I can't find me shirt

squire5

Just called the supplier and chewed his ear right off.

Basically the first batch had to be posted by the embroiderer which the shirt supplier paid them to do, on Thursday. Normally the supplier would post them themselves, but there was a deal the guy had to conclude in Scotland coincidentally hence the guy asking the embroiderer for a favour.

The embroiderer has, in my eyes, basically failed to post the shirts quickly. They used second class post and I have asked for PROOF that they were posted on thursday but I really can't imagine they were.

From now on all shirts will be posted by the supplier ALONE, and by recorded delivery (I'll have to add £0.77 to the price though)

All in all it's a combination of a big first order, an unfortunate clash in events and a bloody big embarassment for me.

Everything will be back up to speed with first class recorded delivery and 48hr dispatch from Monday.... The first batch orders will be with you tomorrow I hope. Really not happy with them at all, but I'm getting it sorted.

Cheers
ped