Why become a member? ×

Sandberg PM4 now sold!!

rob_89

For sale is my Sandberg PM4 as described in the title in black with a maple neck and fretboard (no position markers)

Really nice bass just to me its an expensive ornament now as i dont really play anymore.

Im on my iphone at the minute so getting photos up tmra

In Rotherham south yorkshire for collection or can deliver

After £650, any questions please ask !

A couple of bits of cosmetic damage that i need to point out. Half the 'S' off for the 'Sandberg' on the headstock has come away, it was hanging off when i got the bass i tried to stick it back down but its finally given way. Also theres a knock on the back of the lower horn, not overly impressive but certainly cant be seen when its being played but needs to be pointed out. Usual bit of buckle rash across the back but hard to show in photos.

Cheers, Rob

Edited by rob_89

[quote name='ezbass' post='1364317' date='Sep 6 2011, 05:29 PM']Oh yeah that's got it going on, very JJ Burnel on steroids. I can endorse this p/up config (it's the same as on my Basic) it's great sounding, with a goodly range of tones.[/quote]
+1 on the p/ups - I have the supreme model of this PM4 (blocks, pearl scratchplate etc) and it's a versatile beast for sure - nice modern-ish tone that cuts through.