Why become a member? ×

Is anyone interested in going in with me on a pack of these?

Evil Undead

[quote name='daz' post='1323480' date='Aug 1 2011, 08:27 PM']3mm is too thick for me. But did someone say[i] free sample [/i]?[/quote]

Not that I know of :)

I can try and get some 1.5mm for you? I think he only makes those in clear and red though.

Edited by Evil Undead

[quote name='Evil Undead' post='1323810' date='Aug 2 2011, 07:14 AM']Thanks John!

Charic, would you like me to see if I can get some 1.5mm ones? They only come in red or clear though.[/quote]

No ta, they would get lost :)

Good luck in your endeavour for picks!

Btw wooden picks are good too :lol: I can't remember who let me use one of theres but it was quite good. May have been Barney :)

[quote name='Shawman' post='1323824' date='Aug 2 2011, 08:02 AM']i'll have 2 orange please

and 2 black if possible :D[/quote]

No problem :)

[quote name='charic' post='1323833' date='Aug 2 2011, 08:25 AM']No ta, they would get lost :)

Good luck in your endeavour for picks!

Btw wooden picks are good too :lol: I can't remember who let me use one of theres but it was quite good. May have been Barney :P[/quote]

I've got a couple of wooden ones, they are lovely but provide a thinner sound than I like unfortunately!

[quote name='Evil Undead' post='1323837' date='Aug 2 2011, 08:29 AM']No problem :)

I've got a couple of wooden ones, they are lovely but provide a thinner sound than I like unfortunately![/quote]

Strange, the one I used made a thicker sound than I was accustomed too

Due to someone not responding to PM's (I'm assuming he's no longer interested, but it would be polite to say so!) is anyone interested in ordering another pick?

There are three available. Any colour, and either the Classic, Striker or Razer shape.

Let me know asap, and I'll get the order placed this afternoon :)