Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Content deleted, moderators please remove thanks

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1265317' date='Jun 11 2011, 08:18 PM']I'v removed all my content from this thread, because while some people did "get it" that it was just an artist impression other have completely missed the point and become really obnoxious about it.

Best I keep those sketches to myself.[/quote]
Blimey Batman you don't half fly off the handle sometimes. :)
Unless other posts have been removed, I don't think anyone didn't "get" that these were concept drawings. And I presume the "obnoxious" claim was aimed at me - well I guess I could have described it as "Hey look at me" and "Blingy" but I prefer grown up words. You posted asking for opinions... and you got them. It's a pity you choose not to take the rough with the smooth.

[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/bocic.ivan/SuperSR5?feat=directlink#"]Here[/url] you go Machines - they were posted publicly for all to see... not to be rumbled back into a school bag at the sight of the big boys coming. :)

Edited by Ou7shined

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1265426' date='Jun 11 2011, 09:55 PM']Blimey Batman you don't half fly off the handle sometimes. :lol:
Unless other posts have been removed, I don't think anyone didn't "get" that these were concept drawings. And I presume the "obnoxious" claim was aimed at me - well I guess I could have described it as "Hey look at me" and "Blingy" but I prefer grown up words. You posted asking for opinions... and you got them. It's a pity you choose not to take the rough with the smooth.

[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/bocic.ivan/SuperSR5?feat=directlink#"]Here[/url] you go Machines - they were posted publicly for all to see... not to be rumbled back into a school bag at the sight of the big boys coming. :)[/quote]

no not you at all :) this prat knows who he is.

[quote name='xgsjx' post='1265492' date='Jun 11 2011, 10:56 PM']Cheers for linky Ou7shined. That's rather tasty (tho I still prefer the Super J). Did you do that Mr Wazoo?

I wonder if the following will be a Super Bongo? :)[/quote]
NP :)
[url="http://dingwallguitars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1948"]This[/url] is the original thread. It shows Mr Bocete's concepts and final mod.

[quote name='MythSte' post='1265586' date='Jun 12 2011, 12:12 AM']Then why are you denying us looking at bassy goodness, concept or otherwise?! :)[/quote]

Well outshined has given you all the links so now you have them anyway, they were not my property in the first place I did say the author is some bloke called Bocete oof the Dingwall forum.

Cheers

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1265609' date='Jun 12 2011, 12:35 AM']Well outshined has given you all the links so now you have them anyway, they were not my property in the first place I did say the author is some bloke called Bocete oof the Dingwall forum.

Cheers[/quote]

I didn't spot the bit about Bocete. I only looked at the pictures.