Why become a member? ×

Sold!

proy900

[quote name='proy900' post='1182334' date='Mar 30 2011, 03:18 PM'][b][u]PRICE DROP BUMP[/u][/b]

£850 O.N.O

FFFFFFFFFFFANKS![/quote]
oh please don't do this. Gonna be nice to the missus tonight - she'll know i am after something. It looks lovely.

Jeez, Congleton (I grew up there, off Park Lane and then West Heath), Macc ( I used to work there) and Crewe (my brother worked there, Rolls Royce, and I went to college there) all in the same thread!

Sorry to hijack this thread but the nostalgia is getting to me! Best pubs [i]used [/i]to be the White Lion and the Kings Head. Infact The White Lion was [i]the [/i]pub in the early 90s for all the alternative/rock kids to hang out. Best jukebox for miles around! Great days.

Proy900, nice guitar strap. That's a deal clincher right there!

Mike

[quote name='proy900' post='1183701' date='Mar 31 2011, 07:02 PM']It is a beautiful bass. Why don't you come up and give it a bash? I play it through a VBA400 & VBC810
I lived in Macc nearly all my life untill i moved to congleton with the missus. Lived on the Weston.
Feel like i've seen you around. Do you get in the swan with two necks?[/quote]

I haven't been in there no, but I should, we're after somewhere else to play other than the Ship Inn on Beech Lane.

I'll have a think about money, it might be out my reach having just moved into my own gaff, but it's gorgeous bass that.