Why become a member? ×

NBD

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1145701' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:34 PM']Waiting for my Sterling to arrive, every vehicle noise is met with me jumping up and looking out of the window like a child.

COME ON!!!!![/quote]
Hope it's better than my last NBD on Friday. Waited all day at work, the bass was shipped to home address where no-one was home. Had to wait to Saturday!!

I know that feeling... very exciting... and yes you are a big kid.. :)

i remember waiting for a bass to arrive.. knowing and listening out specifically for a diesel engine and with the loudness of a big van.. my ears were that intune with what was going on outside

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1145715' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:42 PM']I know that feeling... very exciting... and yes you are a big kid.. :)

i remember waiting for a bass to arrive.. knowing and listening out specifically for a diesel engine and with the loudness of a big van.. my ears were that intune with what was going on outside[/quote]

I'm quite lucky that I have a 15 foot square window in front of me, doesn't stop me standing up though.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1145701' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:34 PM']Waiting for my Sterling to arrive, every vehicle noise is met with me jumping up and looking out of the window like a child.

COME ON!!!!![/quote]

Good feelings :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1145728' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:48 PM']Same here Wayne. My new (old) Fender US Jazz I bought from Alhbass has just arrived here at work. It's still boxed and bubblewrapped and I am currently staring at it longingly and waiting until I can get home and give it a blast :)[/quote]

That's worse, you can see it.

[quote]Please be advised i have contacted UK Mail and they have advised that they are not sure why this is delayed so they have messaged the depot to see what the problem is. I will chase this up first thing tomorrow morning and update you if they have not contacted me by 5pm today.

Kind regards,[/quote]

ARGH!!!!!

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1145713' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:41 PM']I've phoned, it's on route :)[/quote]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1145954' date='Mar 1 2011, 04:03 PM']Apparently it's still in Aberdeen :)[/quote]

Interesting.......how does that work then?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1145954' date='Mar 1 2011, 04:03 PM']Apparently it's still in Aberdeen :)[/quote]

<laugh="evil">
Mu-hahahaha! No basses enter or leave Aberdeen without my approval!
</laugh>

Only kidding.