Why become a member? ×

SKC bogart

green

[quote name='Sean' post='1124449' date='Feb 11 2011, 11:19 PM']As I understand it, that's going to have to have a price put on it or get moved to the ebay links forum.[/quote]
didn't know that. sorry.
how can i move it ?

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1124527' date='Feb 12 2011, 12:58 AM']I don't understand the tuners - adjustment at both ends of the string?[/quote]
the tuners are on the bridge, as they are on a headless bass.
what looks like tuners on the head are just screws that hold the strings. that way, you get a bass that has the benefits of a headless bass (good balance, good tuning stability) but with also the benefits of a headed bass (the good looks that is, and the possibility to use normal strings as you would on any headed bass)

Edited by green

I think he said it needed moving, MB.

You can PM a mod to have this moved, and the mods are listed under each forum on the index.

If it's for sale here it will need a price, or flagging for trades.

That said, I can't find it on Ebay.

Lovely bass, though! Wouldn't mind a go!

Edited by Gust0o

[quote name='green' post='1124409' date='Feb 11 2011, 09:46 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130484517094&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_3146wt_1140"]here's the link[/url].[/quote]

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1125159' date='Feb 12 2011, 05:06 PM']That said, I can't find it on Ebay.[/quote]

That link works for me and takes you to German eBay.

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1125159' date='Feb 12 2011, 06:06 PM']I think he said it needed moving, MB.

You can PM a mod to have this moved, and the mods are listed under each forum on the index.

If it's for sale here it will need a price, or flagging for trades.

That said, I can't find it on Ebay.

Lovely bass, though! Wouldn't mind a go![/quote]

can't Hamster move it, who's root admin ?

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='1125383' date='Feb 12 2011, 09:17 PM']The ebay links forum isn't for advertising, its for discussion. Please put a price against your original post. Thanks.[/quote]
sorry, i didn't know all that.
i put a price in the original post.
is it OK now ?

[quote name='supabock' post='1125434' date='Feb 12 2011, 09:46 PM']I did PM this basschatter about his asking price if the bass were for sale, but i've not heard a peep since, and that was a day or more ago????[/quote]
no need to snitch on me, man. didn't notice your PM.

[quote name='green' post='1125589' date='Feb 13 2011, 12:37 AM']sorry, i didn't know all that.
i put a price in the original post.
is it OK now ?

no need to snitch on me, man. didn't notice your PM.[/quote]

Not snitching at all, but you must have realised you would get PM's if the bass was for sale without a price on it???